108 Resort(108 Mile Ranch)
US$103
Red Coach Inn(100 Mile House)
US$54
Imperial Motel(100 Mile House)
US$68
US$57
US$55
US$110
Days Inn 100 Mile House(100 Mile House)
US$110
US$98
94 Mile Motel(100 Mile House)(Great Value!)
US$68
Agoda.com
US$125
US$94
Hotels.com
All reviewshorseback ridingrose hipnegative reviewsnew cheffour seasonsice rinkboard gamescabinhorsesmassageranchpackageridefitnessbcaccommodationswinter
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I spend up to 60 nights a year in hotels as my work has me on the road a lot. After a very long day I arrived at this place just before 10pm, requesting a basic room. Room was fine and got settled in. Noticed a dog barking in one of the nearby rooms. Come 11pm, this dog is still barking, loudly. Investigate and someone has locked this poor dog in the hotel room and no one is in the room. Reception is now closed. I find a caretaker who didn't care, said call the manager. So left a message, nothing. I keep calling, keep trying to find anyone but it's like a ghost town. Barking quieted down around 3am.

The next morning I expressed my displeasure and requested complimentary room, which they did not agree but did give me a discount off the regular rate.

5 days later, I discover a fraudulent charge on my Visa of $370 from this place. I've now opened a claim with the Visa fraud department.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Kevin P
Leonard D, Manager at Spruce Hill Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

July 7th the fires started. July 9 all the staff was evacuated.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I was wary of staying here having seen some very negative reviews but...

This place was exactly what we needed. Yes, there are ongoing renovations. For us that meant that the bathroom in the chalet needed renovating and there was some areas that needed painting and our chalet had some electrical issues.

Everything else was great. The beds were comfy and there was plenty of room for our party of 5. We called ahead to say we'd be late but the staff still called us to make sure we were ok. When we arrived the staff were really helpful and friendly.

The breakfast was an absolute bargain - far from gourmet but there was something there for every taste.

It was great to be able to hit the pool and hot tub before we got on the road for a long drive.

My only regret is not having more time. I would love to explore the whole ranch because it looks absolutely beautiful. My 10 minutes walking around the ski rilums didn't do it justice.

If you can put up with the fact not everything is finished (as at july 2017 and this place is big so it'll take a while!) I would definitely recommend.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
lldouce, General Manager at Spruce Hill Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Thank you for the kind words and understanding while we continue with the renovations

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

This was our 6th hotel of our 2 week trip and to be honest it was rather disappointing.
The location is very rural, which is great! Just what you want after being in a few towns for the past week or so. The main reception area is great, it has to be said. It appears to be newly renovated and there is a spa, pool, gym and 2 hot-tubs located within this building.
The staff were very friendly and the breakfast was ok considering it was free.
Unfortunately this is where the positives end.
After being given our room key we found our cabin and parked up outside, after opening the door the musky smell hits you as do the mosquitoes. The appliances, although in working order are very dated, so is the furniture and decor.
The bathroom floor had ants and there were cobwebs above the door to the toilet.
After one night we decided we would check out early and head to our next hotel, this wasn't even questioned by the lady on reception... Maybe they get this quite a lot?

I understand that this is probably a family run hotel and that bad reviews are not good for business but this hotel formed part of a package that included fairmont hotels and a four seasons.
As a couple who are used to staying in Ibis hotels and the like, the least you expect is a clean room that has no smell and no insects.

I must add that we did use the swimming pool on the evening we arrived and had a massage in the morning of the following day, these were both great. If the standard of these two things could be applied to the rooms, this would be a great rural hotel!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Callum O

We will be doing a complete renovation of the rooms and chalets this year. Hope you give us a try again in the future.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Room was quiet, beds good, Pool and hottub are world class but the whole yard is not cleaned
, rails falling apart, Windows not cleaned, Front entrance and driveway horrible. Restaurant and bar not opened for lunch on long weekend when they were suppose to be. NO ice unlessyou chase it down. The Asian owners or management spent more time arguin with each other than trying to clean complex. Check in and out were good. NO promotio on spa, could be a goldmine if they promoted and ran it properly.

Room Tip: Go for newlh remodeled
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank 514Lorraine
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

I would NOT recommend this place to anyone. We checked into our Chalet and immediately there was a strong stench of mould, cobwebs were throughout the entire Chalet and there were live bugs on the couch, carpet had dead spiders and bed was not level at all. Towels had stains on them. I would have rather slept in the car. Thank god for the Ramada in 100 Mile House as we drove 8 hours to a 'resort' that we expected to have at least half decent. Attached is a photograph of one of the bugs on the couch. Do not stay here.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business