My flight out of Edmonton had been cancelled due to bad weather in the north and since the airline would not do anything, I was on my own to find a hotel overnight. Completely stressed I called three hotels who wanted over $120 for the night. I decided to call the Western Budget, having driven by it many times but had never stopped to investigate.
I called and they immediately sent their free shuttle to the airport. The room was very reasonable and was HUGE. King sized bed, full sized fridge, table, chairs, desk, two living room type chairs and even a fireplace.....yes a gas fireplace. I curled up in one of the large chairs, feet up by the fire and sipped a tea. (in room tea and coffee provided too!) In the morning, a basic breakfast was available and a free shuttle back to the airport.
I'll definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- -Free Continental Breakfast (at most locations)-Free Local Calls -Super Channels -Air Conditioning -Swimming Pool (at most location) -Fireplaces -Spa Tubs -Kitchen Units (In Selected Rooms) -Fridge in Every Room -Executive Rooms -WiFi Internet Access -Meeting Rooms -Guest Laundry -Hair Dryers -Handicapped Accessible Rooms! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Western Budget Motel Leduc #1 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Budget Motel Leduc Hotel Leduc
- Western Budget Hotel Leduc
- Western Budget Leduc