We stayed in the main hotel located near the main Michelin restaurant, and I highly recommend both. Charlie from CA was very helpful throughout our visit. Plan to at least spend a day relaxing at the pool and enjoy the amazing cocktails and service. You won't be disappointed! Another highlight is the lumiere caves within walking distance from the hotel. Les Baux is wonderful and very romantic! Only thing I could add is that the ac wasn't great but it was almost 100 edges while we were there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baumanière Baux de Provence is a 5 stars Relais & Châteaux hotel in Provence. Its 55 guest rooms & suites, splited over 5 buildings, are decorated with a subtle combination of Provencal and modern style. There are 2 restaurants, the famous Oustau de Baumanière, awarded with 2 Michelin stars, and La Cabro d'Or Baumanière, a gastronomic restaurant with a table d'hôtes area. A wine bar and many terraces are nestled across the 20 acres of landscaped garden. The property features 3 outdoor pools (2 heated from may until October), a tennis court, a playground for children, and a spa with 6 treatments rooms, an indoor sensorial pool, a hammam and a fitness ). Baumanière - La Cabro d'Or boutique sells fine regional products. Bicycle and car rental is also available for guests to explore the region. Many activities can be booked on site: cooking classes, wine tasting classes, biological garden discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Baumaniere les Baux de Provence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Oustau De Baumaniere Hotel Les Baux De Provence
- Oustau De Baumaniere Les Baux
- Oustau De Baumaniere Hotel