“Lunch”

Cuisines: British
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Older pub but has character. Our server was so friendly and helpful it really added to our experience. We both very much enjoyed our meal. We live some distance away but will go back when we’re in that area.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We recently dined at Old English Pub and had a wonderful time. The chicken penne was delicious, the waitress Rasa was charming and "the Piano man" was delightful. Very nice...we'll be back

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Another good meal, a great brew made better by Doug Gifford singing and playing some great classics. He has such a warm, charming, innovative delivery of both familiar & not-so-familiar tunes. "Casablanca", "Show Boat" and even "Young Frankenstein" (of course, I meant "Puttin' on the Ritz"!) fans will enjoy the music!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Wife and I discovered this little gem with boating on our boat in the Thousand Islands. About a five minute walk from the marina. First time there was in 2006 and have returned every chance we get. I used to go at least 10 times a year when I lived in Montreal. Want the best Chicken Pot Pie, then you have found the place. By far, the best I have ever had anywhere. My wife loves the chicken curry, and I have found the fish and chips to be excellent. Don't forget to sample one of their many excellent beers on hand. This place never disappoints, unless you arrive late in the evening and they don't have what you are craving. There are plenty of fantastic other choices however. Plan to go back this summer when I come back to Canada for a visit.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We went on a little drive and discovered this quaint little pub. The atmosphere is pleasant, and the pub, including restrooms, is very clean.

The staff was knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient.

I had the fish and my husband had the club sandwich. Both were good, but then again, it is hard to ruin pub fare. We shared the sticky toffee pudding. It was good. We had it Scotland, which was absolutely amazing...so we had a high measuring stick for this.

We would go again!