See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 May 2017

The front desk staff were very friendly.. We ended up on the second floor beside the stairs.. Every time someone came upstairs the door slammed. Very aggravating in the middle of the night. The washroom fan was very noisy and we had to use a flashlight so as not to make tons of noise. I reported it to the front desk upon departure. First time ever that there was no clock/radio in a room. Remember my title above.. the breakfast was minimal. did not expect a lot but a donut, bagel or toast does not cut it for me.. So we went out for bought a breakfast..
This "econo" hotel needs an update.

Room tip: Don't go on the second floor or you will have the door noise..
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Econo L, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Operations Manager

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Econo lodge was very close to the highway and easy to find. Check-in was quick and easy and hotel was dog friendly. Rooms need a facelift soon but very comfortable and quiet. Free breakfast the next morning.

Room tip: Economical hotel
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Econo L, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Showers wasn't working correctly, blanket was ripped, fridge smelled like something went bad in it. the price was right, and it seemed like an overall clean room, the staff was wonderful and helped me upload my boxes to my room..

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Econo L, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Operations Manager

Reviewed 4 April 2017

Never again would I ever stay at this hotel... the bedspreads were ripped, the room was not clean...maybe the maids should check under the beds and the air conditioner...and we were charged American rates because we called the 1800 number, and we booked 2 rooms we had to pay reservation charges $20 for one room and $25 for the other....

Room tip: Don't book here
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
adil90, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Front desk Manager

Reviewed 25 March 2017

Very rundown,not worth the price.The lock on our door was broken,the carpet in our room was all wet. there was a leak in the hallway and that carpet was soaked.The curtains were falling apart.The breakfast was nothing much.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Econo L, Front Office Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Econo Lodge.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding broken door lock and wet carpet in the room on your recent visit. I am certain if you had brought this to the staff attention we would have switched you to different room. I have shared your feedback with my Maintenance and Housekeeping staff to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Orillia.

Kind regards,