“Fantastic Italian food ”
Review of Tre Sorelle

Tre Sorelle
Ranked #25 of 174 Restaurants in Orillia
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

The sisters at Tre Sorelle catered my anniversary party and the food was absolutely delicious. One of the owners, Lisa, sat down with me and helped me plan the whole menu. She never tried to oversell me on anything. In fact, she pointed out that I may have ordered more food than I needed. She was correct, but the leftovers were appreciated. I ordered a veggie lasagna, manicotti, chicken cutlets, 4 different salads (the dressing they make for the goat cheese salad is outstanding), antipasto platter, assorted flatbreads and cannoli for dessert. Definitely check out this cafe if you are in need of a catering, or if you are looking for a delicious lunch.

ThirdSisterOrillia, Guest Relations Manager at Tre Sorelle, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thank you for the review. We're glad you enjoyed everything.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

My wife's favourite restaurant in Orillia! Mine too.
Their soups, salads, and paninis are fabulous.
The service is friendly.
I highly recommend.

1  Thank cro_yyz

Thank you so much for the review. See you again soon!

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Went in to buy a quick dinner for just my wife and I. I chose the meat lasagna and it was surprising very tasty. A little pricey though but if you were to add all the ingredients up it would cost more to make it.

Thank you for the review. And as you mentioned, our prices do reflect that everything is made from scratch, with no preservatives. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

We went there for lunch. The service was quick and efficient, friendly and courteous.
I had cheese filled tortellini. Wow, beautiful sauce and +++warm garlic bun.
My wife had bruschetta and a salad. Wonderful food and very good proportion's.

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Amazing food, excellent value for the price, wish they were open later. Always take something home for later, the takeout selection is great.

Thank you for your review. We hope to see you again!