“Awesome meal”

Rotisserie St Hubert
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Fantastic menu. I had the angus steak with Oka cheese done rare. It was absolutely awesome even though this is primarily a chicken restaurant....

Reviewed 13 November 2017

After a very long day touring the North Shore of the st ,lawrence we returned to late to eat at our first choice L' Auberge Sur Mer at Notre- Dame- du Portage so we looked elsewhere and found only the Rotisserie St .Hubert open and serving.While certainly not the haute cuisine originally anticipated; this restaurant was friendly and inviting; the service was prompt . the server knowledgeable and and very pleasant and the food amazingly good for a very reasonable price.We both agreed we were lucky to find this spot and would recommend it without reservation.I had the seasonal specialty; an apple blossom with the house vanilla sauce ,that was excellent!

Reviewed 26 October 2017

This is a chain of restaurants that specializes in BBQ chickens. They use nice meaty chickens and their preparation method always seems to ensure that the chicken is moist. In the last couple of years the franchise has added other menu items (ribs, salads, etc) so that they now have something for everyone. It is an excellent place for lunch or dinner. This particular franchise is easy to access from either the town or the highway. It has a very fashionable bar area in the restaurant as well as the restaurant proper. The service is excellent, fast and efficient. The servers speak English and English menus are available. The restaurant is large and nicely decorated. Washrooms are clean. Parking lot is large.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

I stopped here for lunch on the way to Nova Scotia. I'm always a little nervous when I visit a restaurant in Quebec because I'm not sure if I'm going to have a problem with the language but fear not my young waitress flipped to English right away - if only I could do that. I ordered the Chicken Rice Soup with the Bangkok Salad with Crispy Chicken Breast Fillets and a glass of house wine. I was very happy with my selection. This was a very good lunch. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for good food and excellent service. I just wanted to mention that when I left this restaurant the parking lot was full. It goes to show you how popular it is in this area.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Not overly familiar with St. Hubert as the ones in Ontario closed, but I have to say the décor and size of this location was very nice. The waitress did her best with English and we managed to get what we ordered. They did offer an English menu which was helpful.