“Saturday Lunch”
Review of Sushi Hama

Sushi Hama
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 23 April 2017

Quite basic small cafe but fabulous food. The service was good although the server was not too familiar with the menu. Fortunately my friend could help as I am not too familiar with sushi. It was quite busy with diners and people waiting for take outs but apparently that is normal. I really enjoyed the sushi, the salad which came with it had a very tasty dressing and went well with the sushi, Nigiri and Sashimi in the Hama Box I chose. The food is delicious and not too expensive.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

I have been all over Canada trips and visited places, now living in Vancouver island. By far Sushi Hama is the best, you can tell everything is fresh and delicious. Sushi is my favourite and I can intricately taste the difference, even my cousin who visited from Seattle was amazed . Thank you from Comox, BC.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

This is hands down some of the best sushi around! Staff is amazing and the food is to die for, definitely worth a visit!!

Reviewed 20 January 2017

We have been back a few times recently after realizing just how good the sushi is Sushi Hama. We enjoy the hot food as well as the nigiri

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Ordered a crispy Qualicum Roll while my husband ordered a box. The roll came warm, not hot from the deep fryer which I expected and would have made the roll way more tastier. I tried my husband's tempura in the box. They were super hot. There is some more coordination that the kitchen cook and the sushi chef can work on. Or simply ask customer if they don't mind their food not simultaneously.