“Excellent and Creative Sushi ”
Review of Qualicum Sushi

Qualicum Sushi
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

It was my first time at Qualicum sushi and I will certainly be returning! The experience was amazing, from the prompt service to the tasty food. Having had rolls such as the Amazing and Firecracker, all special rolls were extremely creative and one of a kind. For the amount of food I ordered, the takeout order that I had placed was done quickly and without mistake.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I’m a sushi lover and am very happy to have discovered this restaurant. The menu was varied and the servings were a good size. The tempura was crispy and light and the sunomono was just the right amount of sweet with large shrimp. The salmon sashimi was fresh and the servings were large. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

No matter what you order, it ends up being "fantastic" ... The service is a little slow, as the chef is by himself most of the time, so just be patient, you will be glad you've waited.
I had brown rice sushi, as my body does not like white rice anymore :( but the brown rice was not disappointing. Just great!

Reviewed 1 February 2018

We go there once in a while, never been disappointed. "Monkey brains" are out of the park :) Everything is tasty, the chef is fantastic :) You'll be glad you went there.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Best sushi I have ever had! Gluten free options labeled in menu, including gluten free soya sauce. The qualicum roll and bc cone were so good, I had to order more rolls to try. It tasted extremely fresh, cozy restaurant with food service. Highly recommend if visiting qualicum beach for the day:)

1  Thank Morgan M