Radium Chalet(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$120
Cedar Motel(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$91
US$87
Best Western Plus Prestige Inn Radium Hot Springs(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$144
BestWestern.com
Alpen Motel(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$105
Village Country Inn(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$128
Crystal Springs Motel(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$97
  • Breakfast included
Piccadilly Motel(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$112
Motel Tyrol(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$112
Lido Motel(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$105
Apple Tree Inn(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$83
All reviewsgolf courseone bedroom suitefull kitchengranite countertopstime sharebig horn sheepwasher dryertimeshare exchangehot tubviews of the mountainsgas fireplacejet tuboff seasonup to dateking bedmain streetcolumbia valley
Reviewed 17 February 2016

I live in Calgary, and love hot spring. So I will go to radium whenever I have time. The first time I stayed here was great, so I decided to return this time. And had a terrible stay on my Valentine's Day weekend.
First, the receptionist been so rude to us, she gave me a room in basement, the day I checked in was Monday, so the hotel shouldn't be that busy. When I walked in the room, I got totally disappointed. The window face to the wall, and the sun light can't get in. Room was pretty dark. So I asked her to change the room for us, I did not require too much, just a room locate at upper floor. She seems so impatient when I asked, kept repeating she had to reprogram this, and threw the key down on the table!
Second, the shutter in our room was broke. And I called the front desk for help, then she told me that nobody can help right now, I have to wait until tomorrow. My boyfriend tried to fix that by himself, but the shutter just stucked. So I called again, hope somebody can look at this, but no one answered my call. The lights through the window brighten the whole room, I can't even sleep all night long.
This is the first time I wrote a review for this hotel, just because my holiday with my boyfriend was ruined. And I still remember the name of the receptionist, Ms.Kwan.

Room Tip: Not basement
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jiayng C
TrueKeyHotels, Manager at Bighorn Meadows Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I’m truly sorry it wasn’t as pleasant as your last stay with us. We care about our guests and appreciate your returning business.
I reviewed your concerns with the leaders of our maintenance, housekeeping and guest services team to ensure that deficiencies in our units are identified, reported and fixed prior to our guests checking in. I also did additional training with Ms. Kwan to improve the level of customer service moving forward.
I truly hope you choose to return to Bighorn Meadows Resort in the future.

Kind Regards, Julie Lareau

Reviewed 14 January 2016

I love this place. The first two times I stayed there, it was a gift from friends who have a time-share. This time, my wife and I booked because they offered a special rate. Spectacular unit overlooking the Columbia Valley. Right on the golf course. Big horn sheep everywhere! Had lunch and dinner at the club house a couple of times. Otherwise, we made our own meals. The unit we stayed in had two floors.
The upper floor was all master bedroom with an en suite. Would love to return and book the same condo!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
TrueKeyHotels, Director of Sales at Bighorn Meadows Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2016

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a nice review and thank you for returning! I am glad to hear you had another enjoyable stay and you were able to see our bighorn friends :) We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 11 January 2016

Excellent location with exceptional views of the golf course and the Columbia River valley. Our two bedroom condo was well furnished and spacious. The pool was fairly large and not excessively busy for a warm weekend. Lots of hiking opportunity in the area and close to Invermere. We'll be going back next year.

Stayed: August 2015

Hi Jeff,

Thank you so much for writing a review about Bighorn Meadows Resort. Sounds like you had a great stay and we hope to see you again next year!

Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay over the new year long weekend. The suites were modern, well kept and had all amenities you could need. We watched the fireworks from only a few steps out our back door and loved seeing all the big horn sheep that roamed the resort. Will defiantly stay again on our next sledding trip to Radium area.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
TrueKeyHotels, Director of Sales at Bighorn Meadows Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2016

Thank you Sarah for the wonderful review! The fireworks were pretty amazing on New Years Eve, I am glad you were able to enjoy them during your stay. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

Quiet resort on golf course. Nice for walks, cross country skiing, tobogganing. Small guest center with some games and dvd's and books. Resort hot tub almost too small to be useful. Rooms nice with gas fireplace and flat screen tv. Patio or deck has BBQ. Best units are on golf course. Building 7 and 8 newest. Desperately needs rev center with exercise and games/social room and or indoor pool for kids in winter.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark G

Hi Mark, Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I have some good news, later in 2016 and early 2017 the developer of the resort is planning to add a larger hot tub, social/meeting room, and fitness area. These amenities will definitely help with the guest experience. We hope to see you again so that you can enjoy the new features of our resort!