“Wouldn't recommend this”

Ranked #34 of 192 Restaurants in Levis
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2016

Well it looked promising from the reviews and it certainly was packed. I couldn't get a table so opted for take out. Possibly the worst thai food I've ever eaten. The soup tasted like there was condensed milk in it. The red curry was bland and had a chemical taste and had a 12" long blond hair in it. Had I been in the restaurant eating I would have walked out but as I was back at my hotel and it's a blustery, nasty night out, I won't be able to do anything about it but pass on my experience here. Just passing through but wouldn't try this place again.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Went to this restaurant in august 2016. The thai soup is very good, shrimps were very fresh. OK I stop there. Every was good. I will recommend this restaurant to my friends

Reviewed 25 August 2015

A change from the usual was a very tasty meal. The restaurant had a pleasant atmosphere and provided good service.

Reviewed 8 May 2015

Great place to go for lunch : extremely quick service, great tasty food and good prices. You can easily have lunch there in less than an hour!

1  Thank JolyaneA
Reviewed 24 February 2015

This must be one of the best Thai restaurant I've been to with my wife. As a matter of fact, we are Thai food afficionados and have been to Thailand multiple times and this restaurant stands for what this great country is all about : exquisite food, impeccable service and full of surprises. You will find throughout their menu the typical thai must-haves but also other asian classic such as General Tao which is to die for as well as their red curry which is just the right amount of spicy. Will definitely go back.

PS. Bring your own wine or beer to enjoy your meal there!

1  Thank Infinity F