“Total Joke”

Ranked #35 of 193 Restaurants in Levis
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Wow. After reading the reviews we were excited to try their Thai food. What a complete disappointment. First of all it took over an hour to receive it and when we did, even though they knew we were in a hotel they didn't bring a fork, plate, nothing. Then we proceeded to open the dishes and what a joke. They weren't eve half full. A true disappointment

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Okay not our day in Levis QC apparently. Ordered from this Thai spot based on decent reviews from TA. Order took an hour to arrive on Monday night to the hotel. Polite delivery fellow. Accepted the order and tipped. Closed the hotel room door and discovered no cutlery, plates, napkins etc. Seriously?????

Opened containers to find them half to three quarters full at best on the primary dishes...again seriously???

Called to advise restaurant... No apparent interest in righting any wrongs or simply apologizing. Focused on justifying the lateness and I will now say cool delivery. Advised will post experience on social...accused of wanting more food...again seriously.

Disappointing service, could have been so much better.

Do yourself a favour stick with a known brand restaurant I guess is the lesson of the day or be prepared. Not feeling value for $$ with this spot

Reviewed 15 December 2016

Went there for the first time last week. Everyone enjoyed their meal. My orange chicken tasted a little too much like orange.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

Well it looked promising from the reviews and it certainly was packed. I couldn't get a table so opted for take out. Possibly the worst thai food I've ever eaten. The soup tasted like there was condensed milk in it. The red curry was bland and had a chemical taste and had a 12" long blond hair in it. Had I been in the restaurant eating I would have walked out but as I was back at my hotel and it's a blustery, nasty night out, I won't be able to do anything about it but pass on my experience here. Just passing through but wouldn't try this place again.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Went to this restaurant in august 2016. The thai soup is very good, shrimps were very fresh. OK I stop there. Every was good. I will recommend this restaurant to my friends