“Easter brunch to die for....”
Review of Arome

Arome
Ranked #12 of 674 Restaurants in Gatineau
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Its French Cuisine at the Hilton of Lac Leamy``Casino``In the Ottawa region. We had a marvelous time and I would like to let others enjoy this very chic restaurant.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Incredible food, the best brunch in town. Exceed all our expectations today. What a marvellous selection of food. Everything was good, enjoy our day out....thanks to all the staff for putting such a classy event.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

We had the buffet breakfast. Service was excellent and so was the food.
There were many choices and you could have eggs cooked to order as well.
It was busy but the staff kept things rolling and always had a smile.

Wayne D, Manager at Arome, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Thanks 1simon1 for your positive comments concerning our buffet breakfast, I'll make sure to share them with our team . I hope we will have the pleasure of serving you again in the near future.

Regards,

Wayne

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Tried to get in for the first serving but it was packed.. my husband and I ended up making a reservation for an hour and a half later, and it was well worth it!

There are glasses of orange juice waiting at your table and are continuously filled by your waiter/ess. The Clam chowder was to die for as the beaver tail dessert station. The brunch has tons of variety catering to everyone's needs, my husband and I have opposite tastes and we're both overly satisfied with this brunch. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

This has a great breakfast choice from ligh fruit to full American breakfast. Starts around $18.00 good price if you compare other greasey food places that cost about the same.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I am forever grateful for the welcome made by the waitress who let me have a late lunch (approx 3 pm) after my morning flight from Edmonton. I was very hungry by then and I was not sure if the restaurant staff would let me in for a quick lunch meal - they sure did! I had a green salad with olive oil, pumpkin seeds, cranberries, and other lovely ingredients and a calamari for an appetizer - both were delicious! I cannot imagine what they cook for dinner in the evenings! Another time...