All reviewsplace to staymini fridgeoutdoor poolcostcohairdryerbedswificarpetdeskfrenchparking
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Was clean, quiet, amazing customers service! Continental breakfast was very good super clean. Our kids loved the pool. Life guard on duty during open hours. Location was great and bilingual was appreciated.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Motel_Montcalm175, Owner at Motel Montcalm, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Hi Tanya , I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us . We look forward to see you in the near future .
Kindest regards ,

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

For a budget motel they were very good. Bed was very small, so was room. But I knew that so it was fine. Bed was very firm which I like. It was clean and the front desk staff was very outgoing and friendly. Close enough to some fast food, a decent restaurant La Creppa a stroll down the road. The on,y thing I wasn't wild about was the padded toilet seat. Haven't seen one of those in more than 20 years which made me think of all the butts that have sat on it and how it's fabric material and then I got a little weirded out. Lol. I think they should invest $25 in a new cleaner moulded plastic toilet seat.

I'd stay again for sure.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Motel_Montcalm175, Manager at Motel Montcalm, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Hi Glen !Thank you for the review .We did make the change in the toilet seat in the room.
We hope to see you around ,
Motel Montcalm ,

Reviewed 8 July 2017

The desk clerk that greeted us was friendly and welcoming as she handed us our motel key. We were on the main floor which made it easy to get in and out of the room as well as to chat with the neighbours as we sat on the lawn chairs outside our room. The room was average size with 2 queen beds, a desk, mini-fridge, coffee maker, small open closet and bathroom tucked away at the back of the room. The floors throughout the room were tile rather than carpet. Although the comforters on the beds had a couple of old burn holes in them, they did their job and the beds were typical box-springs that were relatively comfortable and clean. There were The bathroom was small and clean, but I recommend bringing your own toiletries and since they have a combination soap and shampoo pump on the wall - handy for hand washing though - nor did they have a hairdryer. The window in the bathroom was handy for letting out all of the steam after a shower. There was a cute little outdoor pool that we did not get a chance to use, although it did look clean and inviting. I like that this motel was just a few blocks away from Costco, Cora, and several other restaurants and stores. It was very easy to find as well as to get to the various sites in both Ottawa and Gatineau since it was on a main street, but relatively quiet.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank silverbrook

Hello ,

Thank you for staying at Motel Montcalm . We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay . We hope to see you soon ,

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

My stay was for six nights, and it was really calm, awesome and the location was close to the mall as well as surrounded with restaurants, shops, pharmacy.
Moreover Arabic bakery is just couple of walking minutes for those who like Manaqeesh and Lebanese food

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Osama A
Motel_Montcalm175, Manager at Motel Montcalm, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Thank you for your review . We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us . We hope to see you soon ,

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

It was a good experienced after the Nordik Spa, in front of the strip club , but it was quiet and peaceful. Good value for your money. Breakfast is as usual as other hotel which means toast, yogourt, coffee, juice, and so on. I enjoyed sleeping there.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends