“Relaxing morning ”
Review of Spa 901

Spa 901
Ranked #1 of 5 Spas & Wellness in Fernie
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to the Kootenay's premier spa. From the original brick walls of this renovated 1908 schoolhouse, to the spacious treatment rooms and one of a kind amenities, Spa 901 boasts luxury, professionalism and specialized treatments. Our internationally hand-picked team of Estheticians and Spa Therapists strive to provide an unparallel spa experience where beauty, comfort, knowledge and personalized attention combine to create a memorable and rejuvenating experience. Spa 901 is proud to be chosen as "Top 25 Spas in Canada" in the 2016 Canadian Spa and Wellness Awards, as well of "Best of Fernie" from 2012 - 2015. We invite you to complement your Fernie experience and be a guest at Spa 901. Reserve the couple's suite to share an unforgettable experience with your partner or choose to be pampered in our private rooms. Visit our esthetics for the latest pedicure color or enjoy a hot stone or sports massage (after a dip in the hot pool). The highlights of our facility include: •Spacious men and women's locker rooms •Two relaxation lounges with fireplaces •Outdoor hot pool and infrared saunas •Robe and towel service •Couple's fireplace treatment room •Four individual treatment rooms •Two Esthetic suites offerring side by side manicures and pedicure stations •Professional and knowlegable team of Spa Therapists and Estheticians •High end retail and professional brands such as Guinot Paris, Dermalogica and Zoya. Spa 901 also caters to group gatherings and private corporate events. From bachelorette or christmas parties to girl's day out - our talented team of Spa Coordinators can organize the perfect spa day for your social gathering. Locally owned and operated.
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Friend and I booked manicure and pedicure for our last day in Fernie. It was relaxing and quiet. Great way to spend the morning. Next time I would give myself time to use the outdoor hot tub.

All reviews
"complimentary"
"condo"
"skiing"

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Spa901 is my favorite spa in Fernie. It's located downtown. This Spa is huge and has a lot to offer. The staff encourage you to come in early before you scheduled time so you can take full of advantage of their their extra meant Amenities which includes they're awesome outdoor hottub with jets everywhere. I got the Signature Natural Facial , Full Body Glow, and Signature Hot Stone Pedicure. The price was very affordable and worth it! It was clean, they offer robes, really good tea, the staff were friendly and made you feel so welcomed and relaxed. I would highly recommend this Spa

Reviewed 14 February 2017

My legs were aching both from skiing and arthritis and I felt a massage would help. The Spa 901 was recommended by a local. One would not discover this spa by walking by since it is located in a low rise condo building. Fortunately, I was able to book a last minute treatment. Upon arrival, I was given my size of footwear and led to the locker room where I changed into the provided robe. There was a short wait for the therapist who led me to a room with a heated bed and covered me with a thick but feather light duvet. There, I received a wonderful deep tissue massage. After the hour massage, I was taken to the relaxation room to rest on a large L shaped lounge, covered with a thin blanket, and given 2 small wrapped chocolates. My only regret about this experience is that I did not arrive early enough to use the complimentary hot tub.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Treatment by Mireille Fortier. If not the best, very close to being THE BEST massage i have ever had! I left feeling Absolutely rejuvenated with the right target spots treated from 14 days of solid snowboarding. Tension & muscle strain had been significantly eased.

Mireille was Professional throughout, ensuring she is clear with the goals were of her client.

The spa has fantastic facilities, spacious, relaxing, clean... really wish I had more time there!

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 September 2016

I have always enjoyed any time spent at Spa 901 in Fernie. However, I particularly wanted to write this review for the services that I received in preparation for my wedding.
I booked a massage for myself and mani/pedi for the entire bridal party on separate days. Due to some last minute changes in schedule, I had to move around both my massage and nail appointments for my wedding party. The ladies who I dealt with at Spa 901 were so helpful and understanding. They managed to re-book all of my appointments without complaint, despite the fact that I knew it meant they had to rearrange their staff's working hours to accommodate us.

I particularly wanted to mention my manicure appointment - I had a specific style in mind for my nails, and the owner herself personally saw to my appointment and ensured that my nail look was PERFECT for my wedding day. I was so thrilled with the outcome, and I have never had better service! I would certainly recommend Spa 901 for any of the services they provide :)

Thank you!