“BEST Cupcakes ever!”
Review of Chick Boss Cake

Chick Boss Cake
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Saint Thomas
Reviewed 17 February 2017

Big shout out and thank you to Chick Boss. I wanted to send cupcakes to my daughter at Fanshawe College. Chick Boss was FANTASTIC - they were VERY helpful, easy to do business with and delivered beautifully decorated cupcakes right to her dorm, on time and with first rate customer service. THANK YOU Chick Boss..you have my business forever.

There are newer reviews for Chick Boss Cake

Reviewed 16 February 2017

I ordered a dozen specialty cupcakes to be delivered on Valentine's Day with just a couple of days of notice. They arrived as scheduled and were total showstoppers among the dinner guests I was with. They had the perfect cake to icing ratio that a good cupcake needs and those little pipettes of syrup are pure genius. I'll definitely order again!

Reviewed 13 December 2016

I live in the UK, with my son studying abroad in Ontario, Canada. It was his 21st birthday - Chick boss cake made and delivered a great birthday cake to my son. The cake was a themed cake and was fantastic! All correspondence was via email and nothing was too much trouble for the owner Chad. I would highly recommend.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

Very happy with the service and the cake. Buttercream icing was great-not too sweet. We had the "cookie dough" cake and it was good although the "cookie dough balls" weren't my cup of tea.
I would definitely order from here again.
Service is everything here. Nice to see as I prefer to shop local.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

CBC made ordering (via FB) super easy, especially since we are a couple hours away. They were able to take our request and have amazing products to our party location within a couple of days. Decorations matched exactly and everybody loved both the cake and cupcakes! Delivery and presentation was very professional, down to the attire. CBC definitely helped make our son's first birthday stress free and delicious! Thanks again! :-)

~Jennifer