“Very enjoyable stay in Tremblant”
Review of Embarc Tremblant

Embarc Tremblant
Ranked #10 of 29 Hotels in Mont Tremblant
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Spent a weekend here with a friend as her parents have a time share here. I have been to Tremblant many times and I really enjoyed Embarc. Our condo was nice and quaint but a bit dated and had everything we needed - except a duvet. The first night I froze and had to keep the fireplace on and used 3 thin cotton blankets to sleep. Bring your own comforter if want to stay warm at night. The hot tubs are nice and staff is friendly. Very short walk to the village. Way better than staying in a hotel.

Room Tip: Bring your own duvet
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
andreemorrissette, General Manager at Embarc Tremblant, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Bonjour Alissa D,

Thank you to shear your valuable feedback with Tripadvisor community. I assume you slept on the sofa bed as all our beds have duvet, next time you cuold request one and it will be a please to bring youone.

I glad you enjoy your stay with us and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Always a welcome place to visit. Snow being made on the mountain as the runs are prepared. Our 2 bedroom unit (Lockout) is great for two couple. Complete privacy for both couples with well appointed rooms. The dining/living area is excellent for relaxing , dining, whatever. Always enjoy coming to Intrawest/Embarc. One thing that could be improved is the size of the televisions and the channels are limited. Smart TVs are more useful now with all our gadgets we like to bring.

Room Tip: 2 bedroom lockouts are great, book on the golf course for views of the mountain, La Terasse if you w...
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Bonjour Patricia S,

Merci for your feedback. You will be happy to learn the project to upgrade the TV has been approued for 2018 & 2019 and also your last visit the number channels available increased by 11.

See you soon at Embarc Tremblant.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Arrived earlier than scheduled date. Accommodation provided at regular cost with check out at 10 pm and room given at 4.00 pm as per schedule. Checked out after 6 days in room. The wash room and kitchen had a stink. The mattress were uncomfortable. The room backs to the fairway green.

Room Tip: Choose east facing rooms. (Not many). Avoid travel in low season. Summer and snow are a must.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
andreemorrissette, General Manager at Embarc Tremblant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear surindermumbai,

Thank you for provinding your feedback. As discussed with you during your stay, you got the prefer rate as Interval International guest and you also received a credit for the inconvenients during your stay. The view of the golf course is actually quite popular, it's more a question of guest preference. I invite you to let us know your preference in advance, and we always do our best to accomodate your request.

Regards,

Reviewed 30 October 2017

My wife and I travelled to Mont Tremblant for the early fall colours and a Gourmet Event in the village. We stayed in a one bedroom Les Terrasses looking out toward the ski hills. The accommodations were finished in the typical Laurentian folksy style. They were well laid out, extremely clean and in general quite comfortable. The staff were very accommodating and extremely helpful. We were quite active: hiking the mountain trails and using the kilometres of resort multi-function trails, all of which were well maintained. We also spent two days cycling on the Petit Nord trail.

The only issue I encountered was that the upholstered chairs in the living room were lacking in support for larger men.

We will definitely return to Mont Tremblant and Embarc Tremblant.

Room Tip: Any of the Les Terrasses are a good bet.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mcneilfe
Reviewed 25 October 2017

I am at Mont Tremblant for the third time. The view here is positively breathtaking. Walking paths are fantastic. Pristine site. Helpful and friendly staff. I wouldn't change a thing about this place! This year I note they have a "Cook's Closet" whereby one can borrow any possible cooking utensil needed. This is a tremendous idea! I brought a crockpot from home because I hadn't realized I could borrow one. Sadly, I have been to timeshares where there are only basic supplies. I was also thrilled to hear I didn't need to bring any dish detergent etc. And kudos to you Embarc for utilizing Gilchrist & Soames dispensers instead of the small disposable bottles. Well done!

Room Tip: Higher floors have a great view of the mountains.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
andreemorrissette, General Manager at Embarc Tremblant, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Bonjour joydiv2015!

Thank you for sharing your great review with the Tripadvisor community. I am glad that you enjoyed our stay with us at Embarc Tremblant. The guests amenities add little more to your experience with us and you will find those to all Embarc Property.

We hope to see you back with us soon!

Sincerly,