“Just a regular motel”

Ramada Limited Fort Nelson
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Fort Nelson
Reviewed 21 October 2011

Stayed at the Ramada Limited in October because of an internet rate I booked for a trip down the Alaska Highway. I checked in late (10 PM) to the hotel and had no issues. The room I had was on the second floor of the second building (on the corner). Room was just a standard room. Kind of small but perfect for my quick stay in Fort Nelson. Walls were a little thin and you could hear folks in the hall and in the room next you. I would recommend getting a corner room if it's available if your in the corner building. Overall not bad, not stellar, just a good old regular motel.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo

Reviewed 14 October 2011

As other reviewers have noted, it's expensive. However, it's within the range of others in Fort Nelson. The rooms are clean, well maintained, and the breakfast bar was OK. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I stayed at the Ramada Ltd in Fort Nelson, BC twice this year. I took a large 2 axel truck up and back on the Alaska Highway and Fort Nelson was one of the stopping points. The thing I really liked about the Ramada was the manager. Very friendly, very helpful and made me feel at home. The motel itself was a bit older, but well maintained, clean and comfortable. It also had good free wifi which I liked. I stayed in several motels on this trip, and although my stops on the return trip were almost the same as the trip up, this was the one motel I made sure I booked in Fort Nelson on the return trip as the people there made me feel so welcome.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Cavicwus
Reviewed 24 August 2011

We stayed here one night. on our way to watson lake, staff were nice, we got bumped up a room for free just because he had it free when we checked in late! which was so nice. kinda doesn't look like much at first, but it was really a nice room, lovely fresh smell, comfortable and good value for money, car park was safe, plenty of petrol stations, had dinner at boston pizza, lovely food.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Backpackerpaddy
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Kind of expensive for what it is, a lot of workers stay here and I find it shows. Nothing wrong with it, i think we were expecting more. Good for a nights rest when driving from whitehorse to jasper, we were only here to sleep

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple