Fairmont Mountain Bungalows(Fairmont Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$95
Riverview Retreat(Fairmont Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$99
Copper Point Resort(Invermere)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$123
Best Western Invermere Inn(Invermere)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$144
US$147
US$133
Earl Grey Lodge(Panorama)(Great Value!)
US$133
Cedar Motel(Radium Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$87
Motel Bavaria(Radium Hot Springs)
US$85
US$79
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot springspublic poolhot poolshotel guestssteamersdiving boarddry saunasteam roombears pawwine festivalspring poolpools are greatfamily vacationhorseback ridinghiking trailsski hilloff season
Reviewed 13 January 2013

Fairmont is a great hotel. The rooms are cozy and very nice. The pools are wonerful and nice and worm. The staff were very helpful. I would give a great review. There are a hole lot of activitys to do with the kids. My boys loved the animals they have. The vallyball net was very fun. There are so many things to do. We had a great time.

Room Tip: all of there rooms a great, and there sweats are wonderful.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 January 2013

I took my children and grandchildren to Fairmont over the Christmas holidays, for six days.
In a nutshell, the food was disgusting! We ate at the hotel the first three days, but had to leave the hotel the last three days because we couldn't handle the poor food and service any longer.
We had 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 2 dinners outside of the hotel, They were all great.
When I approached the management with my concerns they were proud to announce that they are only a 3.5 star hotel. I get the feeling that the current management is unable to bring Fairmont Hotsprings Resort food services back to what it used to be years ago. We went to Fairmont many times when our family was young, and received excellent food and service. Things have changed, and for us Fairmont vacations are a thing of the past. We will never return because of the poor food quality and service. 2 star food for 4 star prices, no thanks.
Oh, no room service , My suggestion for people looking to use the hot springs in the find lodging in Invermere and day trip to the springs as you have to leave to get food anyway, Invermere has many great resturants and you can save money on the hotel room Fairmont is expensive we pd over $200 + tax a night just for the room, last time.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
6  Thank Cliff1955
Reviewed 2 January 2013

My girlfriend and I spent a couple nights at fairmont hot springs resort. This was her first time there and my 3rd. I love it and she quickly fell in love too. From the pools to the scenery and from the skiing to the food. This place is top notch.
Only slight problem worth mentioning is we tried ordering room service at 1030 and they said it was only available until 10. Even though it says in their brochure until 11.
We will definitely be back again.

• Stayed: December 2012
4  Thank thecoss
Reviewed 31 December 2012

Our family stayed at the Fairmont Hot Springs Resort for a break during our Christmas vacation. We stayed in a Juniper suite which boasted small kitchen facilities and enough beds for all of us. Having stayed at this resort as a child, I was looking forward to sharing the 'magic' of it with my children.

Things have changed... We arrived at 3:15pm and proceeded to the front desk only to be told that checkin was not until 4pm. I suggested that rather than us having to come back they give us the key and we agree not to go to the room until 4pm and they laughed this off as absurd. We hung around until 4pm and of course there was a line up of other people told to check in at precisely 4pm. I asked about getting a room in the main lodge and was told that there weren't any with kitchenettes available and the floater microwave probably wouldn't be available for us. I agreed to go with the Juniper room.

Once in the room, the first thing we noticed was the torn linoleum around the 'kitchen'. The kitchen was a 50 year old fridge and stove top that was literally held together inside by electrical tape for shelves. The kitchen cupboards were dark and very old. There was no mat at the front door so even to carry our bags in, we had to use a bath towel to dry the floor and store our shoes out in the hallway(or suffer with wet socks when using the bathroom).

The rest of the room was dark and the table and chairs were scuffed and worn. There were dirty hand prints on the windows looking out to the pool area from previous occupants. The bathroom was very dated with no ventilation other than a very old window with a rusted arm to open it. It was stuck shut so my husband had to help to force it open after the shower had been used. The mattresses were old and lumpy as were the pillows.

We did enjoy the hotel pool which is still as I remember it in a magical setting among the trees.

When we checked out the next morning, the gal asked me about our stay and I mentioned the room being 'dumpy'. She kind of shrugged it off and offered as explanation that the rooms in Juniper are more rustic. I explained that I wasn't looking for rustic and probably could have used that information prior to coming - we would not have come. For $189 dollars a night, I don't think so.

My suggestion to you... save your money and stay elsewhere.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank Lisa S
Reviewed 12 December 2012

A great place to visit for families & all. The pool offers a variety of choices of water levels & temps for swimmers & sitters of all ages. On a cold winter Canadian day or night, it's a great choice & distraction from the cold. After a day of skiing, there's nothing better!

Room Tip: We didn't stay in the lodge this time, but have in the past. It's always clean, well cared for & service is great. The hot springs pool is always fun!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family