“Not exactly authentic”

Blue Sky Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We arrived at lunchtime .. older lady couldn't lock the door fast enough .. they close early ... went back but found the food bland.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

not a western Chinese buffet place. This actually has the real deal cooking in the back, super tasty food, very friendly waitress. Lots of fresh buffet items to choose from for very good value. Ambience mediocre but come here with an appetite.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

The staff was attentive, friendly and courteous. WE found the chow mien & vegetable dishes to be our favourites. Busy with locals...often a good sign.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I personally love this place . Although I have heard that it's not everyone's cup of tea .

I love the service from their waitresses ! They are top notch.

Their dinner buffet has an amazing spread . Their lunch is good. Their prices are reasonable.

I love this place ! This is a regular place for me !

Reviewed 10 July 2017

My husband and I had the lunch buffet, it was OK but nothing special. Our server was very friendly and did a good job. The buffet wasn't replenished as much as it could have been but we still enjoyed it.