“Girlfriends weekend away”
other travellers have booked this property
relax in your private  hot tub
beach puppy comfort and luxury
Check Availability
beautiful ammenities
beautiful summer views
pets are ALWAYS welcome
spring on the Coast
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Christie...
Abbotsford, Canada
“Girlfriends weekend away”
Reviewed 23 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

April was the month we stayed with Mary and Ian and you know what they say about the showers bringing May flowers. Well, it rained most of our entire weekend, however, our spirits were not dampened as we had the most wonderful view of the ocean from our very cozy suite. We were serenaded by what sounded like hundreds of frogs from the relaxing comfort of the hot tub in the evening. We were able to relax and unwind in absolute serenity. Mary and Ian are very friendly and extremely willing to help with any questions about the Gibsons area IE: places to eat, shop, indulge in massage. We were served the most amazing right out of the oven croissants with local preserves and fresh fruit for breakfast. Although I was keen on checking out the area via kayak, this was not happening this time of year so I have full intentions of revisiting Mary and Ian to get the full tour. I definitely will recommend this B&B to everyone I know. Thanks again Mary and Ian for making us feel welcome.

Travelling group: Friends
Sanchia W
“Great place!! Mary and Ian are lovely people!”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

I stumbled onto Mary and Ian's place when my friend and I were looking for a quiet place that is dog freindly to get away for a couple of days. We were very happy to have found this place. Not only did my dog get to stay free, they love dogs. They made us felt so welcomed right from the start, I definitely recommend this place. It is on a beautiful property right by the water with beach access. The place is very quiet and peaceful and yet it is a very short drive from the ferry and a short drive into town should one needs anything. And her baked goods! Yummy!! I will definitely recommend this place. You will love it.

Alexandra...
North Vancouver, Canada
“Welcoming”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

We loved our stay here. Lovely, clean and so friendly. The view is amazing and the hot tub was terrific. Not only was there loads of space for our family of four, but our two dogs were made to feel at home as well. Delicious croissants one day and waffles with homemade preserves the next and as a special Easter treat, chocolate eggs for the whole family. We are so glad we found this wonderful B and B.

Travelling group: Family
Dorothy F
Vancouver, Canada
“Beautiful place”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

We really enjoyed our stay and hope to return with our sea kayaks sometime soon. The suite is very comfortable and the outlook is fabulous. Our dog Kaiah was welcomed with a bed she really enjoyed too! Breakfast was delicious. The location is about 20 minutes drive from the centre of Gibsons which was a surprise for us but not a problem.

Travelling group: Family
2014Susan
Vancouver, Canada
“Sunny April days 2014”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

We loved being spoiled with breakfast and Mary's delicious baking. The croissants, they are perfect with your gorgeous jam.
The suite is very tastefully decorated and calming, with lovely deck space to catch the sun. We enjoyed the hot tub too, the robes an added touch of luxury.
I didn’t realise there was a full oven as well, it doesn’t show in your photos although “Full eat in kitchen” is in the description now that I look again. We don't have a dog, I'm allergic to them, so I did wonder if my allergy would be activated in your dog friendly space but it was not at all. We watched Ruby Throated humming birds flitting in the salmon berry bushes and a pod of orcas across the channel near Gambier Island. Warning to others, DO follow Mary and Ian's driving directions, NOT Google's which are confusing. We really enjoyed our stay and hope to return.

Travelling group: Couples
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing