Boccalino Motel
US$101
US$132
Kokanee Glacier Resort(Nelson)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$195
Villa Motel(Nelson)(Great Value!)
US$77
Orbitz.com
Wedgwood Retreat(Crawford Bay)
TripAdvisor
Mermaid Lodge & Motel(Ainsworth Hot Springs)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Stopped to eat, ended up staying the night, great service, food, lodges, atmosphere. The cabins are cozy and wood log style, with kitchenette amenities for long term stay, if you can stay away from the menu. The hosts are great and it permeates through all the little details in the whole estate.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2016

It may seem like an older place, but the rooms and cabins are clean, fresh and roomy. The owners are really what make the place great, super friendly and helpful. Definitely pet friendly - she keeps treats for the dogs (my dog thought she was the best). The restaurant and food are superb. Defiantly handmade from scratch and authentic!
Great access to Kootenay Bay beach as well. WiFi is a little sketchy, but you really should be enjoying the outdoors here anyways :)

Room Tip: Great place for families and pets. Cabins are roomy and quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2016

We stayed at this property in 2015 and liked it so much that when we knew we were returning to the area we reserved again this year. Fantastic little hidden gem just off the Balfour to Kootenay Bay ferry. Clean, quiet and affordable.

Room Tip: select a room away from the road if you're a light sleeper
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2015

My family and I have stayed here on more than one occasion. The cabin we stayed in had everything we needed and was big enough to accommodate a family of six and two dogs. When I had reserved the cabin I had mistakenly forgotten to mention that I was bringing my two big dogs with me. The hostess, Gisela, was very understanding and accommodating in allowing me to have my dogs stay in the cabin with us. Which was wonderful for us as there were bears in the area at the time of our stay. She also provided LOTS of towels for our stay. Great location as it is less than a five minute walk to the ferry en route to Nelson. Reasonably priced, private, quiet and friendly area. Not close to any major shopping centre, so come prepared if you're used to big city amenities. Nice spot that is close to golfing, hiking trails, fishing and swimming spots. And of course the whole area is surrounded by natures beauty which is so soothing for the soul!

Room Tip: No T.V. was available in our cabin, however, free Wi-Fi is provided.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2015

Little place hidden on the side of the road , However is nice place to spend a few nights away from the noise of the big city , service is familiar food is great and I will always go back The price was extremely reasonable extremely clean , and you know that funny smell you get some time of steal air , not here From Louisa to Gisela the owner their hospitality was great , they made you feel welcome , yes we did had one night that was not as good but The owner of the place made up for it we had a fantastic time we be back hopefully soon I love their Pizza is one of the best I had in a long time what can I say I highly recommend this little hidden treasure , can I say Thank you for the great service.

Room Tip: The back room over look to the court yard and forest quite
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family