“weekly pizza night”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #39 of 60 Restaurants in Yorkton
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast food
Reviewed 10 February 2015

Usually pretty good, but this time the crust was definitely under cooked. Phoned in my order, it rang a dozen times before anyone answered. It was Saturday evening so I'm sure they were very busy. Still no excuse for a half raw crust.

Reviewed 24 December 2014

Took our parents out, who had a bad experience when they went and they were happy that we were served immediately and very friendly. Our parents said they would try it again.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

The food was fine and came out quickly and as ordered. Our server was a little slow to refill our drinks but overall the experience was positive. The only negative was that we had to wait quite a while for our server to come take our money. Overall an average Pizza Hut experience with no issues.

Reviewed 12 March 2013 via mobile

Takes a while to be seated. We usually go for the lunch buffet and they never keep the buffet stocked. The restaurant is full and they put out 4 pizzas that are gone before your turn in line. I'm not a violent person but I get a bit angry when they can't keep the buffet stocked and I have to leave hungry. The pizzas are very greasy. But then again pizza is like sex. Even if its bad, it's still pretty good.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

Food quality on dishes other than pizza, are a hit and miss. Every time I go the bacon mac and cheese is always made differently. Pizza is superb though. And the wait times, Fridays are nuts! Ask for a discount, and they always give for the long time.