- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
Very clean, staffs are very friendly and the price was great considering I stayed during Christmas holiday time frame. A warm swimming pool and a nice restaurant next door.
Dear Louis M
Thank you for sharing your experience. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and were able to make use of the facilities such as the heated indoor pool at the hotel. We look forward to your next visit to area.
I enjoy this hotel with it's pool etc. Close by to all amenities. Good breakfast with restaurant next door.
Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at the hotel and hope you will visit us again on your next trip to the lower mainland.
Stay was not too bad, but when my boyfriend and I asked for a high floor they gave us the first floor with no bath tub which was wheel chair accessible, clearly that was not what we wanted. And kids were running around on the floor above us. And the lady at the front desk was not polite at all. Nice customer service guys. Not going back
Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We strive to ensure that everyone receives the room type reserved, and from looking at your reservation made through a third party website, you had reserved an accessible room. While we would typically have no issues changing your room type, we were unfortunately sold out that evening and did not have another standard room available. I do apologize if this was not properly explained to you.
We hope that you will allow us another opportunity to demonstrate the high quality of standards that our guests have come to expect.
I was looking for a cheap and decent hotel to spend a night, during an impromptu trip with family, and looking for something better than a motel. This hotel meets the requirements. Nothing fancy, but covers all the basics - free parking, free wifi and free breakfast - thats all we needed, in addition to a good nights sleep.
* Plentiful free parking. We were able to get a spot right under our room window, so we could keep an eye on our car.
* Clean and well maintained room, with plenty of towels and good quality bed linen
* Free Wifi - A must have, when travelling with a kid who needs to watch Youtube during meals
* Free breakfast - a nice, hot buffet breakfast with eggs sausages, waffles (make your own) and different kinds of breads/cereals
* Indoor, heated pool (we didnt use this, but it was there, and apparently popular)
* Most rooms seem to face a busy highway, and the room we were in overlooked a traffic signal - was a bit noisy and the streetlights shone through the curtains
* The bathroom was TINY, and the wash basin was actually located outside the bathroom, right in the door of the room. Seemed a very odd arrangement, and not very useful
* Microwave that wouldn't heat, and Fridge that wouldn't cool much. Thankfully we didn't need to use either.
Thank you for your detailed review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the feedback you left will help us to improve our facilities for future guests.
We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the lower mainland.