“Best salmon burger!”

Mile One Eating House
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Pemberton
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: For August 2017 only: Open Wed-Sat 11am to 9pm; Closed Sunday, Monday, Tuesday. We take comfort food seriously. It's base camp for locals and visitors at this roadside restaurant, to start off their daily adventures in Pemberton with great food. Deliberately local in our ingredients and decor. Gourmet burgers and dogs made with Pemberton Natural Beef, designer mac-n-cheese for all ages, poutine, hot sandwiches, cheese steak, breakfast wrap, garbanzo veggie wrap, salads, 35+ BC Craft Beers, and wine. Dinner features nightly! Meet you at Mile One to get well fed!
Reviewed 7 June 2015

We took a drive to Pemberton while visiting Whistler this weekend and our friend recommended Mile One. My husband had the cheeseburger which he said has now moved into his Top 2 burger faves. I had the Lake Lois steelhead salmon burger which is definitely the best salmon burger I've had anywhere. It was cooked to perfection with a delicious pesto sauce served on a perfect bun. Our only complaint was the side order of wedge potatoes. They were tasty but the edges were almost chewy, not crispy, but they did come with a great mayo dipping sauce. The staff were all super friendly and efficient and we'll definitely try a slice of pie next year - it looked amazing. Definitely try this place if you're in the area.

Reviewed 5 June 2015

I had dinner here with my friends after a long day of hiking near Pemberton. As vegetarians, my girlfriend and I's options were limited, but we enjoyed what we had. I had the Spinach Macaroni and Cheese and she had the Chickpea Wrap. Both were around $9 to 11 each and certainly worth the price. My other meat eater friends had burgers and all had great things to say. The service at this restaurant was very good and all the staff seem to take pride in their work and food. The atmosphere was very neat and made me feel like I was in a Northern BC setting. Expect to wait in line though, as this restaurant is very popular with the locals and visitors in Pemberton. I would most definitely return!

1  Thank PaulRon13
Reviewed 3 June 2015

Not open on Mondays so the last time we came to Pemberton we were disappointed as went on a friends recommendation. Had the chance to go back today and were anything but disappointed. The burgers were excellent and the home cooked wedges to die for. Pricing was excellent. Go visit (but not on a Monday!!!)

Reviewed 2 June 2015 via mobile

We were recommended to eat here by a waiter in Whistler - excellent food, helpful service. There was a lineup but just as well because it gave us time to get our brains round the menu board before we had to order.

Reviewed 2 June 2015

After a three-hour bike ride in the area we were ready for a hearty meal. A local we encountered on the ride told us that we must go to Mile One.

We stood in line for 20 minutes to order, at which point they assigned us a table.

The food is made of quality ingredients, and the menu is unique with food and portions would satisfy nearly anyone. The food must be experienced to appreciate.

If they would deliver to Portland, I'd be a constant customer.