All reviewsgift shoprv parksani dumppet friendly placefriendly atmospherefull servicesatellite tvgas stationscottwolfsitesyukonalaskatentdieselchannelshookups
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Small short uneven campsites. Road is terrible going into the sites as well. WiFi is non-existant. Very small bathroom 1 for men and 1 for women. This is definitely a one-night stay campsite. The staff is really nice, though and it is a pet-friendly place. The only thing it really had going for it was that it wasn't right on the highway, so there wasn't a lot of road noise.

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank Vikki M
Reviewed 6 June 2017

While bicycling through the Yukon early in the season they went above and beyond to help me out. They were friendly, took time to answer my questions...and have great French fries! I will stop again.

Tim "Montana"

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank trp211
Reviewed 10 April 2017

Scott and Linda, thank you for the wonderful help you were when we had stopped for ice cream and I forgot my wallet there. Your help getting it back to me was a big peace of mind. And the ice cream was GREAT!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

So disappointed in this place. Next time I will drive right on past. Sorry folks, huge fail. Decrease your prices, your places are not that fabulous. We've stayed in way nicer places for way less with superb service. Would not recommend but there's not a lot to choose from for weary travelers.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
6  Thank Kim C
Reviewed 24 September 2016

I had heard favorable reviews from friends who had previously stayed here. I made reservations through Linda in May for a September car trip. We arrived into Nugget City at 5:30pm with a robust oil leak. I was relieved to see a "mechanic on duty" sign prominently displayed on the highway out in front. We went into the restaurant, and the person in there said he would go get the receptionist. After a substantial wait, a gruff older man appeared and was difficult to hear...he started his conversation with me while he was in the kitchen and we were in the cafe, where there was a TV blaring. I asked about the mechanic, and this man said, "Oh, he isn't open after 6pm" to which I replied that it wasn't 6pm yet, and then he said, "Well, he isn't open on Sunday", to which I inquired as to what time he opened in the morning. His answer was "maybe 9 or 10". Then he proceeded to ring us up for our cabin in excess of $225.00 and I said, "No, that isn't the right amount", which made him even madder. I was adamant about finding a mechanic, so he suggested Watson Lake. Long story, but we ended up in Watson Lake, found a superb mechanic THAT night, had a great meal in a CLEAN restaurant with far more selection than the Baby Nugget, and a room at half the cost. It is clear that the person that we dealt with was not interested in helping us whatsoever, and his surly attitude was disappointing. I do not recommend this place of business.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family