“What a great little find”

Kameleon Food & Drink
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Went to Kameleon with my family and wow, this little restaurant did not disappoint. Warm family feeling. The server offered the wifi password to my son before he even had a chance to ask. Food was delicious and plentiful and prices are very reasonable. They also had a 3 piece band (Ewan MacIntyre) that just topped off a great evening. If you're on the island, it's so worth the visit.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

We had just arrived on Quadra Island and went here for lunch. It was a beautiful day so we sat outside to enjoy our meal. The waitress was very pleasant but it took them over 45 minutes to serve us a wrap and some butter chicken. We weren't in a rush, so we enjoyed a drink and relaxed, but it was extremely long. The food was great though and we thoroughly enjoyed it.

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I greatly enjoy this little restaurant:) The service is so sweet. It is a must visit for a romantic, earthy lunch.
After lunch, drive right to James Pottery at the end of Joyce Road. They are master Potters and I am sure you will find a small something for yourself or a loved one:)

1  Thank Caroline J
Reviewed 17 July 2016

Loved the food and service .Kitchen can be very slow as only 1 guy cooking .They do have a butter chicken curry but very thing else is vegetarian . We ate there 3 times and enjoyed it each time .They also do have gluten free bread if you ask for it .

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Just spent a couple of weeks on Quadra Island, BC, and made frequent visits to this little cafe. Their food is wonderful...... The buns and bread they use are the best I've ever experienced, and even though I try to avoid wheat in general, I can't do that in this place.
Their Buddha Burger is the most delicious alternative burger - you don;t even miss the meat - and is covered with a healthy serving of mango chutney.
Their BLT is wonderful too - no greasy bacon here. Most dishes are served with either their soups or salads, both of which are very good - my favourite soup being the 'garden garbanzo' which is a very thick and nutritious concoction.
We tried several other dishes and were never disappointed.