“Quick stop ”
Review of Q-Beans Coffee

Q-Beans Coffee
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

I had a mocha and it was average but good. Perfect before heading onto the ferry. The gentleman serving today was super friendly.

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

My first attempt to get a coffee was not good. Cash only nearest ATM 1 km up the hill. So I went up the hill and brought coffee at a place that takes debit. So the was not a good visit.

The next time I had cash but she opened at 7 not 6 good thing I was taken a later ferry. The coffee was ok. I will in the future get my coffee somewhere else that offers debit. I do not carry cash as a rule.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

While waiting to leave wonderful Quadra Island, you must stop here to get a coffee of your choice. You are sure to enjoy it on your Ferry ride. Their coffee stays hot for a long time:) They give excellent friendly service.
Before you leave Quadra Island, you must visit James Pottery. Martha and Gordon James are world renowned artists.
You won't believe your eyes:) They live at the end of Joyce Road.

Reviewed 6 December 2015

Even if it was the best coffee in the world, I will never go back, the service is beyond rude.....went for a coffee (should have waited until I got to Campbell River, or Aroma on the island) and the woman who works there is clearly not into customer service. Wasn't the first time, but now for sure I will never return.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

This is the place for you! Their espresso's are made from scratch every time, using lovingly roasted beans from Vancouver. This is my daily treat.