“Latte and Trail Mix Cookies - silver haired hipster heaven.”
Review of Cafe Aroma

Cafe Aroma
Reviewed 6 October 2016

We traveled to Quadra Island to view a kayak for sale and decided to grab a coffee. Cafe Aroma is at a great location close to the ferry dock and at the intersection leading to some of the most interesting parts of Quadra Island. It is a comfortable and clean cafe with friendly, but intent, staff. The customers, mostly silver haired folks like us seemed so at home that we assumed there is a regular clientele of island dwellers - a good sign. We ordered lattes and then decided to try the huge trail mix cookies on the counter. Holy moly - the cookies were great and the latte was better than you find in many places. We were happy and we were full enough to get through to lunch at home. Check out this cafe on Quadra Island.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

I look forward to all my my visits to Cafe Aroma.
The food is always great, service is great. Staff is friendly, outgoing and knowledgeable.
I have gone up to a table numerous times and asked if I could join the person, as there were no other tables available. I have met some very interesting people here, who are kind and thoughtful. The reverse is true.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

We were there on a Sunday and they only serve Eggs Benedict until noon. Had to ask what the procedure was to get food. You stand in line to order and they deliver to your table. Would go back to try some other dishes. Menu looked good.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

I was visiting friends on Quadra the last couple of weeks and had the opportunity to stop by Cafe Aroma a couple of mornings. I really enjoyed the atmosphere where it seems that the locals gather here daily for their daily gossip over a cup of fresh coffee. I tried the espresso one morning and the drip coffee a couple of other times, I was not disappointed by either. I would definitely go again.

Reviewed 8 August 2016

The breakfast menus is divine, the coffee excellent, and the local characters converge here to swap fishing lies.