See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 September 2015

We stayed here for a wedding at the weekend. Between three of us we had two rooms, both of which were very big, very comfortable and both with fabulous views. The owners were charming and helpful and breakfast was superb. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if I needed a bed in that area.

Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed 22 September 2015

In light of the comments about the "best B&B in the UK", I must add that if there is a better one (and I doubt it) I'd love to go there because Brobury House I'd just AMAZING and I find it hard to believe it could be bettered. We were welcomed by our host Pru with tea and home made cake; our room was extremely large with a splendid bed - larger than king size (?emperor size if there is such a thing!), tea, coffee (proper coffee bags not just instant), lovely biscuits and plenty of wardrobe/drawer/sitting space; the bathroom was equally large with splendid walk in shower, big bath, fluffy towels and dressing gowns, all sorts of cosmeticy things etc...etc. Breakfast on both mornings (we stayed 2 nights) was absolutely superb with homemade compotes (from home grown fruits), cereals, homemade jams/marmalade, eggs (from 'resident' chickens) the best bacon either my wife or I could ever recall eating and super sausages too. The gardens are stunning and B&B guests are free to explore at will. To call it a B&B really does not do justice to this wonderful gem.

Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed 25 August 2015

We stayed here for two lovely, quiet nights in beautiful surroundings. Pru very helpfully booked us in to local pubs for our evening meals - and provided an abundant, delicious breakfast to us each morning.
The room was very spacious and comfortable, with a lovely view toward the front of the house. The gardens are glorious and well worth a wander - or two or three... enjoy!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2015

We spent a wonderul week here at the end of June. We stayed in Rose Cottage situated in the gardens, it sleeeps four.
The cottage was lovely and well equipped with everything you need. Everything was clean and the beds so comfortable.

The River Wye runs through the gardens which my husband enjoyed fishing although he found it a bit difficult getting down the rather steep banks to fish with all his tackle but one of the gardeners told him they are planning to make the pegs a bit more accessible.

The gardens are wonderful with so much to see, there are beautiful flowers, massive trees, different types of water features, greenhouses and lawns. There are loads of benches where you can sit and enjoy the views in peace and quiet.
I spent ages sitting in the gardens reading and relaxing.

My son and his wife stayed for one night B&B in the house and had a lovely big room with delightful views over the gardens, they enjoyed a fabulous breakfast and were made very welcome by the owner Pru.

There is a pub about 10 minutes walk away across the bridge where we enjoyed a delicious meal which was so tasty and beautifully cooked.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dudley-Girl
Reviewed 9 May 2015

If you are looking for total peace, quiet and luxury in a lovely garden setting in the middle of the countryside with a choice of either walks on the doorstep and/or an ideal touring location for the Hereford area, Brobury House is the answer. The gardens overlooking the River Wye are beautiful . Frankly speaking, if you asked me to fault it, I really couldn't. On top of all this, Pru ( the lady of the house) just couldn't do enough to help us and was a mine of practical information on everything from walks to tips on where to go and eateries in addition to the pub just a 10 minute strole away. I notice that one review of the property is entitled " The Best B&B in UK" - that is a big claim but it wouldn't surprise me if it is true. Brobury House is certainly up there with the best places we have stayed in.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple