Red Lion Hotel(Bredwardine)
Bage Pool(Bredwardine)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Magnificent house, beautifully decorated rooms, great people, attention to detail. You can spend hours in the gardens just enjoying. Brilliant breakfast. Homemade jams from fruit on the estate. The setting on the banks of a river completes the picture. A blueprint for what country houses should be like.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Ssshh! Don't really want to broadcast this because there'll be a stampede. But Brobury House is quite simply the best country house I've ever stayed in. Large airy rooms that are delightfully furnished with comfy beds, beautiful linen, mini libraries, local brochures and plentiful tea, coffee and biscuits; amazing views over the gorgeous gardens; immaculate facilities and the most gracious host and hostess you could ever meet. They made us feel like members of the family and nothing was too much trouble. Fresh fruit from the garden on the breakfast table, along with happy hen's eggs from the estate. Lovely walks, inviting benches to stop and contemplate the glorious Herefordshire countryside and charming water features. Aaaah, if only I was there now . . .

Room Tip: Not all rooms have en suites but those without have their own private immaculate facilities
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 September 2015

We stayed here for a wedding at the weekend. Between three of us we had two rooms, both of which were very big, very comfortable and both with fabulous views. The owners were charming and helpful and breakfast was superb. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if I needed a bed in that area.

Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed 22 September 2015

In light of the comments about the "best B&B in the UK", I must add that if there is a better one (and I doubt it) I'd love to go there because Brobury House I'd just AMAZING and I find it hard to believe it could be bettered. We were welcomed by our host Pru with tea and home made cake; our room was extremely large with a splendid bed - larger than king size (?emperor size if there is such a thing!), tea, coffee (proper coffee bags not just instant), lovely biscuits and plenty of wardrobe/drawer/sitting space; the bathroom was equally large with splendid walk in shower, big bath, fluffy towels and dressing gowns, all sorts of cosmeticy things etc...etc. Breakfast on both mornings (we stayed 2 nights) was absolutely superb with homemade compotes (from home grown fruits), cereals, homemade jams/marmalade, eggs (from 'resident' chickens) the best bacon either my wife or I could ever recall eating and super sausages too. The gardens are stunning and B&B guests are free to explore at will. To call it a B&B really does not do justice to this wonderful gem.

Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed 25 August 2015

We stayed here for two lovely, quiet nights in beautiful surroundings. Pru very helpfully booked us in to local pubs for our evening meals - and provided an abundant, delicious breakfast to us each morning.
The room was very spacious and comfortable, with a lovely view toward the front of the house. The gardens are glorious and well worth a wander - or two or three... enjoy!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple