Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

One day trip
24 Reviews
from US$25.77
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 April 2021 via mobile

Thank you very much, you’ve made our day :) The trip was safe and full of emotions! We are going to come back to try another trip to the Plato.

Date of experience: April 2021
1  Thank 103anastasial
Ourika-Tours, Accompagnateur at Ourika Safe Trekking, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2021

You welcome, and it was very nice to meet you thank you so much

Reviewed 20 February 2020 via mobile
Review of: One day trip

We had a fantastic trip to the waterfalls today. Our guide was Hassan and he was the perfect guide. Very friendly and informative with lots of information about the mountains, wildlife and it’s people. he made sure we were safe as we negotiated the rocky paths. The waterfalls were beautiful and the views worth the climb. Thank you Hassan.

Reviewed 20 February 2020 via mobile
Review of: One day trip

We had a wonderfull trip with our excelent guide to the waterfall. A beautifull hike with our group from Greijdanus College The Netherlands. Allready for the seccond time and hope to go again someday. Thank you Hassan. You did a very good job! Hope to meet again next year!

Reviewed 16 February 2020
Review of: One day trip

We hiked up to the setti fatma waterfalls with Mohamed, knowledgeable, polite and a true gentleman. I hope to return to Marrakech and plan a longer hike with him. Wish I hadn't bought my Marrakech goodies in the Medina as there are sellers here and there along this hike, half the price and your buying directly from the artisan.

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 27 January 2020 via mobile
Review of: One day trip

My fiancé and I did a day trip from Marrakech and had Mohamed Elbaz as our guide. It was perfect! He took us on a lovely hike to see the waterfalls in the Atlas Mountains and told us a lot about the history of the area. He spoke wonderful English, which we were very grateful for. There were times when I was afraid of slipping and needed a bit of help and he was very kind to offer me a hand. We definitely recommend this hike and Mohamed!

2  Thank andreagT7511AW