“Pretty spot, but disappointed with the treatment...”
Review of Sea Breeze Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hornby Island
Sea Breeze Lodge
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Food was fine, location was great, waitstaff was friendly, but the owner/manager woman was extremely rude. Being in the hospitality industry I was shocked by her attitude as she grabbed my plate away before I was finished eating just because she didn't like my shock at her rates. It will leave a bad taste in my mouth for the cute little Island. We won't be back to the Breeze or the Seabreeze.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank jennyturns

Reviewed 24 June 2017

We stayed for 2 days and wished we would have stayed longer. The lodge is lovely, the cabins are very clean, comfortable and accommodating.There wasn't a bath tub in our cabin, but we discovered a hot tub and sauna just a few steps from our cabin. The view, beach access and sunsets/rises are breathtaking! they have a great little kids room and gated area for kids to play freely in. I wasn't a huge fan of their menu however, we were there just before high season, which they only offer limited options on their menu during that time. Great beer on tap though! Thank you lovely Sea Breeze Lodge for the refreshing stay!!

Room Tip: All the cabin's look great & are in good location on the property - I'd try to book not...
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2017

We didn't stay at the Sea Breeze as we rented a house. Sea Breeze was fully booked while we were there. We did how ever go to their appies night & Friday breakfast. The food, service & the facilities were amazing. The view is outstanding, everything was just great.

Room Tip: This hotel has outside cabins that all have great views of the ocean.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2017

I visited Sea Breeze Lodge for a friend's wedding and had a great experience! The staff was attentive without being smothering. The cabins were simple and cozy and allowed guests to visit and congregate as they saw fit. The reception space was beautiful and open and allowed us to watch the sunset as we had one of the best wedding meals I've ever had!

I'd highly recommend Sea Breeze to anyone looking for an all-in-one event venue in a beautiful, natural setting or just an amazing little spot to getaway! I hope I get the opportunity to visit again soon!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 March 2017

We rented the location for a wedding. Best decision we could have made.Small well stocked cabins in a fantastic location. Staff are fantastic and all have a "can do attitude". It mattered not what we needed, they made it happen. Even a seaside ceremony after monsoon rains. The wedding was a 3 day event, 3 meals they provided, the food was beyond expectations. It's a family run business and you can tell they care.
I can't say enough good about this location even in March!

Room Tip: all cabins have a good view, go to site and check amenity of each cabin to choose
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Old House Hotel & Spa
#1 of 9 in Courtenay
34.0 km away
Beach Club Resort - Bellstar Hotels & Resorts

Been to Sea Breeze Lodge? Share your experiences!