“Family wedding”
Review of Sea Breeze Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hornby Island
Sea Breeze Lodge
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful experience at Hornby Island. Although we stayed at a B & B, we participated at the celebration of a cousin's wedding at the Sea Breeze. The staff at the Sea Breeze was very caring and the food was delicious. The view of the ocean from most of the cabins and the restaurant was magical.
Those lucky guests who stayed at the Sea Breeze cabins really enjoyed their stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I've never been to Hornby Island so I didn't know what to expect for lodging. The Sea Breeze Lodge was charming, hospitable staff, and the cabin has a breathtaking view. The Lodge offers single or attached cabins and some with or without a view. I also had the option to pay just for the cabin or all inclusive which included buffet breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I would recommend the all inclusive as the buffets were very good. The cabin itself was clean, enough beds for a family with teens and all the amenities. Remember, this is a cabin not a four star hotel. Overall, the experience was worth the 2 ferries and I would definitely return.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2017

This is a family run lodge and cabin group and they do a terrific job attending to their guests. The food is the center point - big delicious buffets of fresh picked organic salads, beets, local cheeses. Local beef roast and fresh calms. It's a healthy and special dining experience. not high end but high enough to be delightful. Not precious, which is getting old anyhow. Breakfast was hot blueberry muffins, fresh local strawberries and whipping cream for pancakes, handmade granola for those who don't love pancakes (like me). Enough choice to satisfy the whole family. Nice wines and craft beers, lattes and america-nos on request.

Room Tip: The cabins are rustic but clean. Even the duplex rooms were quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Brenda G
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Food was fine, location was great, waitstaff was friendly, but the owner/manager woman was extremely rude. Being in the hospitality industry I was shocked by her attitude as she grabbed my plate away before I was finished eating just because she didn't like my shock at her rates. It will leave a bad taste in my mouth for the cute little Island. We won't be back to the Breeze or the Seabreeze.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank jennyturns
Reviewed 24 June 2017

We stayed for 2 days and wished we would have stayed longer. The lodge is lovely, the cabins are very clean, comfortable and accommodating.There wasn't a bath tub in our cabin, but we discovered a hot tub and sauna just a few steps from our cabin. The view, beach access and sunsets/rises are breathtaking! they have a great little kids room and gated area for kids to play freely in. I wasn't a huge fan of their menu however, we were there just before high season, which they only offer limited options on their menu during that time. Great beer on tap though! Thank you lovely Sea Breeze Lodge for the refreshing stay!!

Room Tip: All the cabin's look great & are in good location on the property - I'd try to book not...
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Old House Hotel & Spa
#1 of 9 in Courtenay
34.0 km away
Beach Club Resort - Bellstar Hotels & Resorts

Been to Sea Breeze Lodge? Share your experiences!