US$144
US$129
US$73
Hotels.com
The Cedarwood Inn and Suites(Sidney)(Great Value!)
US$123
Cherry Tree Inn(Saanich)(Great Value!)
US$130
Guest Suites on Benvenuto(Central Saanich)
TripAdvisor
Brentwood Lighthouse(Central Saanich)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe pubbutchart gardensjetted tubgas fireplaceview of the bayvancouver islandsmall marinathird floor roomseagrille restaurantrain showerbeautiful resortfloor to ceiling windowsromantic getawaylocal ferryminute driveoutdoor pooldowntown victoria
Reviewed 13 December 2017

Excellent reception and welcome upon arrival. Shown our room and all amenities. We booked a third floor room with view and it was spectacular. Deluxe room with king bed, beautiful bathroom with soaker tub and rain head shower. Spa products very good.

The dining room is nicely laid out and had one meal there. We enjoyed the pub and atmosphere more. Particular shout out to Natalie, server in the Pub. Efficient and very lovely attitude. In fact all staff very good and so hard working as the Pub was always busy.

The Hotel is only about 10 mins by car from the turn off to Butchart Gardens, which are worth a visit to see the splendid Christmas Lights. Recommend getting there just before dusk, to avoid the line ups to park your vehicle.

So nice to return to our room after busy day in Victoria and to enter to dimmed lighting and heating on - that was perfect!

Would certainly return to Brentwood Bay Resort as it’s so handy for getting to downtown Victoria - approximately 20 mins by car.; this hotel and staff are excellent.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
LeadershipTeam, Front Office Manager at Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2017

Dear lynr371,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am so pleased to hear your kind words about our reception and Natalie. We strive to create a personalized and welcoming stay for each guest so I am glad to hear that you felt this upon arrival. I will be sure to share your shout out to Natalie, she is just wonderful to have on our team!
I am also happy to hear that you were able to enjoy the gardens and the relaxing soaker tub. Our convenient location makes it easy to explore Victoria and then come back to a relaxing bath with a view.

Thanks again for sharing, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Brentwood Bay is nestled away, which makes it a great place for a romantic gateway. The view is wonderful and so is the hotel. Service was outstanding in the restaurant and bar where we enjoyed our breakfasts and two suppers (one in the bar and one in the restaurant), this includes the front desk as well. The room we stayed in had the hot tub on the deck, which was a bonus in the morning or evening as you can watch the ferry come in. We also loved the in floor heating in the bathroom as we never had to worry about slipping on the tile. Just to note, it is 30 minutes to downtown Victoria, 20 minutes from the airport and 5 minutes from Butchart Gardens and a car is recommended but easy to get around. We did like that if you want to hop over to Mill Bay and different areas of the island you can catch the ferry right from the hotel and vice versa. Overall, a wonderful place and we would return.
I do not recommend for families or children.

Room Tip: End unit with hot tub is very nice and large. Room 211
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Ocean8_Calgary,

Thank you for your honest and kind feedback! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed a romantic getaway here. We strive to create a romantic and relaxing atmosphere, so I am glad to hear that your experience was just that! The hot tub and heated flooring are just some of the lovely spa-like features we are proud to share with our guests.

Once again, thank you for sharing your advice and thoughts, and we hope to welcome you back for another getaway!

Reviewed 7 December 2017

We stayed one week at Brentwood Bay Resort as a sort of getaway. If you prefer not being in the city, its a wonderful place to stay. It was in an out of the way location with a great view of the water and the ferry coming and going. We had continental breakfast every day, which was nice for mornings. The view from the restaurant was nice and because it was sort of 'off season' there weren't so many people there. The cookies were delicious that were left in our room and the staff was all really great to deal with and answered any questions we had.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ADVENTUREmm

Thanks for your wonderful post. We are pleased that you enjoyed the tranquil atmosphere we strive to provide here at Brentwood Bay Resort. The scenic view of the bay is definitely a sight to please from the hotel. I will be sure to share your comments to our food and beverage team – the cookies are certainly a favourite here.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

My husband decided to spoil me and the kids at Brentwood Bay Lodge & Spa for my birthday in September. Unfortunately, things did not go as planned. There were 4 people smoking pot in the hot tub right below our room. I complained to the staff and the guest received a warning. Unfortunately, my kids and I did not get to enjoy the pool area for the rest of the night because it STUNK! We tried dinner in the lounge. The waiter was moving the glasses around and one SHATTERD. My kids instantly jumped up, but two pieces of glass CUT my older sons hand when he brushed his shirt. I helped my son get the glass out of his hand while the waiter set up a new table. My kids love duck so I ordered the special meal. The plate arrived with the duck and carrots coated in pepper. I asked for the food to be redone without pepper and they told me the kitchen was closed. The waiter took the duck off the bill. I paid for the other portions of the meal with my credit card. The next day, I noticed the staff were trying to DOUBLE CHARGE me for the food on my hotel bill. I was happy to report I had the receipts so they took off the charges, but anyone staying at the hotel will need to be wary of this. We were also supposed to have free WIFI in the room. I'm sad to report room 301 has NO WIFI. The internet connection was too weak. We told the front desk and they told us to use the connection in the lounge. It was a horrible place to stay!

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank Linae G

Dear Linae G,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the TripAdvisor and Facebook community. We do strive to create a relaxing stay for each guest, and make every effort to ensure needs are met. As we mentioned on previous correspondence, we feel poorly that this was not the case with your stay.

I really hope that after our previous correspondence, we can regain your confidence in us.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

This hotel was a little surprising gem to find tucked into a small street in Brentwood bay, but it's worth looking for! The rooms are lovely, and the view over the bay is fabulous. The restaurant serves an excellent meal. All around a very pleasant stay. I would highly recommend. good location not too far from Swartz bay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you michelleb613 for your lovely review.

We are happy that you discovered us, and had the opportunity to enjoy some West Coast cuisine at the resort.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.