Castletroy Park Hotel
US$239
US$150
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsafternoon tealovely hotelbar foodtop classwedding receptionleisure centrereception areawould highly recommend this hotelstaff were so friendlyfrom start to finishbar stafffunction roomfood was lovelybreakfast was excellentfamily roomcar parklimerick city
Reviewed 8 December 2016

€36 for a 3 Course meal including a half bottle of wine was a excellent choice
There is a great selection of starters/main courses/deserts and a good Riojah to go with it.
I had the Goats Cheese Starter/10 Ounce Steak and Lemon and Meringue Tart all excellently prepared

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 17 December 2016

Dear jimM4858VI,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your dining experience of Castletroy Park Hotel. I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed dinner in McLaughlins Restaurant. I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to all the team.

Should you required any assistance with future bookings please do not hesitate in contacting me on moshaughnessy@castletroypark.ie.

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

On the 6th of December my friends and I a beauty treatment and afternoon tea to celebrate a birthday. The staff in the gym and beauty rooms were fantastic. Jessica was extremely professional and gave a fantastic treatment. After that we went for afternoon tea in the conservatory. The staff were so nice and helpful especially Mark, Cyrile, Byron and Killian. The food was delicious and very filling. The place as a whole was very friendly. A great place to chill and relax and have a catch up. Thanks to everyone in the Castletroy Park Hotel for a fantastic day and night. We loved every minute.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 17 December 2016

Dear ShinnersCorcoran,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your experience of Castletroy Park Hotel. I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your time with us and that the team looked after you so well.

Our afternoon tea treats prove very popular with our guests after treatments in our beauty rooms. The relaxing atmosphere of our garden room as you rightly pointed out adds to the whole experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future and if I can be of any assistance with reservations I can be contacted on moshaughnessy@castletroypark.ie.

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for my graduation recently with my parents and partner. There was a congratulations plate waiting in me and my partners room when we arrived, and they gave us late check out for our room the next day too, to allow us to get changed again after the ceremony. Couldn't say enough nice things about the lovely friendly accommodating staff and the beautiful hotel . will definitely be back

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 6 December 2016

Dear Noz09,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your experience of Castletroy Park Hotel. I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay and congtatulations on your recent graduation. The Castletroy Park Hotel proves very popular for many celebrations especially graduations due to our close proximity to the University of Limerick Campus.

Thank you for complimenting the team. Many of whom have worked with us for a number of years.

Should you be returning to Castletroy Park Hotel in the future, Andreea in reservations can be contacted on reservations@castletroypark.ie.

Regards,

Reviewed 30 November 2016

Had an excellent stay at The Castletroy Park Hotel. The staff from the reception to the bar,restaurant ,leisure centre and management were warm,friendly,helpful and informative. Our room on the second floor was spacious and very comfortable,and both myself and my wife slept soundly in the quiet surroundings and excellent bed. The leisure centre has a well kept 20 metre swimming pool alongside a superb and busy gym. The food in the bar was high quality and varied. Our breakfast in the restaurant was tasty and worthwhile. We will gladly recommend the Castletroy Park Hotel to anybody and look forward to returning in the future.

Room Tip: Would recommend the second floor as it is quiet
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 3 December 2016

Dear Ciaran M,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your experience of Castletroy Park Hotel. Thank you for complimenting our team, many of whom have worked with us for a number of years.

I will be sure to pass on your kind comments regarding our food offerings to all the team.

Should you be returning to Castletroy in the future, Andreea can be contacted on reservations@castletroypark.ie where she will be happy to personalise your reservation for you.

Mark O’Shaughnessy

Reviewed 29 November 2016

Stayed at this hotel for an event at UL. One of the kids left their favourite trainers behind in the room :( However, the excellent housekeeping department not only found the trainers but also posted them back to us. thank you so much Catherine, much appreciated. We had a great stay, excellent location for UL, comfy beds and nice breakfast too!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 3 December 2016

Dear LSDublin,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your experience of Castletroy Park Hotel. I am delighted the team were able to locate your trainers and have them safely returned to you. I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to Catherine and team.

Mark O’Shaughnessy