Kilmurry Lodge Hotel
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
US$226
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbus stopmunster rugbybar restaurantcity centrebar stafflovely hotelstayed for nightspleasant staybeds were comfortablebuffet breakfastthomond parkdouble bedsaturday nightenjoyed my stayfollowing morningmain courselast weekend
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I stayed here for four nights in late feb 2018. The hotel is well run and it has a great restaurant “Nelligan’s” The bacon and cabbage is really good. there is a great breakfast. The highlight is how well the stafff take care of you. It is also very close to the Dublin road and not very far from the city center of limerick

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Joe D
KilmurryLodge, Guest Relations Manager at Kilmurry Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Joe D,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay with us here at the Kilmurry Lodge Hotel.

I am so pleased to hear that we have ticked so many of the important boxes for you during your stay with us. We strive for perfection in all areas of the hotel to provide a memorable experience for each guest who comes to stay. We refurbished our bar early last year as part of our ongoing renovations. At this time we also added to the selection available for our guests making it as comprehensive as possible. Therefore, it is extremely satisfying when we receive feedback such as this.

I really do look forward to passing on your lovely words to the entire team here at the hotel. On behalf of the team I’d like to thank you again for such generous feedback. I would be honored to oversee any accommodation requirements you may have in the future. You can contact me directly by email - info@kilmurrylodge.com

Jayne Fitzgerald

Reviewed 25 February 2018

I was booked into the Kilmurry by my company, an excellent choice. I am nearing the end of a 3 month stay with this wonderful family run hotel. I cannot find fault in any aspect of my stay here, the rooms are very comfortable and clean, the beds are very good also. The bar and restaurant are very welcoming, food is excellent. Absolutely all of the staff are some of the friendliest and helpful as any i have met anywhere. Would definitely not hesitate to stay again. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear TINDIV,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your stay with us here at the Kilmurry Lodge Hotel. Your kind recommendation is greatly appreciated.

As you mentioned within your review, we are exceedingly fortunate to have such a great team with us here at the Kilmurry, all who will feel delighted to read your lovely review. It is rewarding to know that we are achieving our objectives set out and I’m thrilled to read that our staff were the friendliest and most helpful you have ever met.

I look forward to passing on your thoughtful words to the entire family and staff here at the hotel. If was an absolute pleasure to have you staying with us for such a long time. Next time, be it leisure or business I’d be thrilled to take care of any accommodation requirements you may have. Please contact me directly – info@kilmurrylodge.com

Again, thank you for your recommendation and hopefully we will see you again soon.

Jayne Fitzgerald.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed last week, and not for the first time in the Kilmurry Lodge Hotel. Once again enjoyed the very relaxing atmosphere, great food and in particular, a very friendly welcome. It’s also in a great location whether for business or pleasure. Taking exit 28 off the M7 and onto the Newport roundabout, it’s only a short hop through two more roundabouts to the hotel, which is ideally located on the edge of Limerick city. The food is wholesome and very tasty and the bar has a great pint. Often people find it hard to sleep first night in a hotel - not here. The bed was so comfortable and the room so relaxing, I didn’t want to leave. But above all, the hotel and staff really make a visitor feel welcome. From the first moment at reception through the restaurant, bar, breakfast room and even meeting staff around the hotel, the friendly smile and warmth of welcome are amazing. If you’re travelling anywhere near Limerick, don’t miss it. Looking forward to returning soon. Gerry K.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Gerry K
KilmurryLodge, other at Kilmurry Lodge Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Dear Gerry K,

Thank you for providing such a positive and kind review of the Kilmurry Lodge Hotel. It was a pleasure to welcome you back to the hotel again this year.

I was delighted to hear you enjoyed our enviable location, we are indeed exceptionally fortunate to be located just off the motorway as mentioned in your review. I was equally pleased to hear that you enjoyed all other aspects of your stay from the wholesome food served in our bar right through to our comfortable beds and dedicated team of service staff. I really do look forward to passing your kind and pleasant words to all staff here at the hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Kilmurry Lodge Hotel at some stage in the future and would be honored to take any queries. When you do wish to return, if I can be of any assistance with your accommodation requirements, please contact me direct on 061-331133 or by email info@kilmurrylodge.com. Thanks again for your lovely recommendation.

Jayne Fitzgerald

Reviewed 24 January 2018

I stay at this hotel on a regular basis mostly when I am attending rugby games in Limerick. My last two experiences were not as good as on previous occasions. On the first occasion the heating in the room was not working and nothing was done about this although it was reported. Even though it was early January the room was not very cold but you would expect the heating to be in working order and for some action to be taken when a problem was reported. Last weekend there was no problem with the heating but unfortunately the food was quite poor. Out of four dishes provided in the bar two were average and the other two quite poor. At breakfast the hot food was not so hot and this was also the case during a visit in December. The breakfast was certainly better (hotter) in the old restaurant than it is now. The staff, as always, were quite pleasant and the rooms are reasonable for a 3 star hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2018

I just dropped in for dinner with my family as I was staying in Limerick. I met with friends for dinner. The food was good and well presented. It was lovely and service was good. Staff friendly. Portions size good. Would recommend.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank fitzzyma

Dear Fitzzyma,

Many thanks for the lovely review and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I was delighted to read how much you and your family enjoyed your dining experience and I appreciate your wonderful comments about my colleagues who were thrilled to read them. I hope it is not too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again and that you have another memorable experience.

Again, I’d like to thank you for your kind recommendation.

Jayne Fitzgerald.