“Sound better than they taste ”
Review of The Pancake House

The Pancake House
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Woburn
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

We had been looking forward to visiting here but ended up a little disappointed.
We tried the sweet and the savoury, they were ok but that's all. At £8 ish each, you would expect so much better.
The staff were friendly but rushed off their feet, we had to wait a long time to even get served

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Ordered some dessert pancakes here, at the time they had some faults which meant they could not serve savoury pancakes or sweet waffles. The pancakes, an American stack were really dark almost burnt but were served lukewarm with canned whipped cream and black current which was supposed to be warm but was not. It was a tasteless waste of money. My wife's honeycomb pancake was much better tasting but again was served too cold. We also ordered a milkshake which turned out to be a milk float with warm milk topped with a dollop of ice cream and some toffee, I think there was supposed to be some banana in there. A simple process blending ice cream, milk, banana and then adding toffee sauce to create a delicious milk shake. Just placing some of the ingredients in a glass is not even half way, the worst milkshake I have ever tasted. I would advise avoiding this place.

1  Thank Stephen R
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

We visited for breakfast on the day we were leaving, I think everyone had the same idea as it was packed. There was 9 of us so we had a short wait.

Pan cakes are yummie, with a huge variety from savoury, sweet, classic to american style.

I thought it was a touch expensive for what it was but we'll worth a visit.
Staff were really friendly also.

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Situated in Centre Parc Woburn. Staff lovely. Service good pity the pancakes taste like sawdust! They had a chemical taste to them. Did not enjoy the pancake at all. I had the Tuna melt. Another in our party had the chicken and sweet corn. Perhaps you may have better luck.

1  Thank Zeena W
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

This place is great for big groups and for a stress free meal out with kids. The kids loved their pancakes and the choice of pancakes was vast. Combinations and flavours that I had never imagined or even expected to appear on a pancake!

The service was really good - our waitress was friendly, bubbly and not at all phased by the size of our group and the multiple orders.

The pancakes themselves were pretty average. Nice enough and a really good last morning solution to not needing to cook on check out day but nowhere near the light and fluffy pancakes I'd hoped for.