“Loved it. Six tasty vegetarian courses and so much inspiration for my humble efforts.”
Review of Paris House

Paris House
Reserve with OpenTable
Paris House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Woburn
Price range: US$52 - US$131
Cuisines: British
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Paris House is a beautiful fine dining restaurant set in 22 acres of stunning deer park on the Duke of Bedfords' Woburn Estate. The team aims to provide exciting, beautiful food and drink in a warm, friendly environment. Blending modern culinary techniques with the finest seasonal produce.
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Lovely, lunch in a house built for the Paris exhibition and set in a landscaped deer park. It is a tasting menu and so it is a food experience. Maybe not the place when you feel like lunch on a heaving platter with enough food in front of you for a family. I didn't like the idea of a tasting menu but...the setting...comfy seating....the music... Beautiful flavours...the nice service.... A great experience.

There is review criticism re service and food - saying it does not compare with 3 star Michellin places. It isn't 3 star so why compare? The service made me feel comfortable which is how it should be. It was not overly stuffy or condescending. The food flavours were beautiful and a deal of care had gone into presentation. They could not have been more helpful or subtle in substituting dishes re my request that non veggie husband did not eat sweet breads in front of me! I love cooking and have taken lots of inspiration from this.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

First time there since its refurb and the food as ever and friendly staff didn't disappoint.
The 8 or 10 course tastings were both well balanced and sized well so you could enjoy the food but not feel too stuffed.
Slightly disappointed with the wine flight - some interesting wine choices by country (Thailand ) but all bar the Pedro ximenez were rather "simple" lacking length and complexity. Suspect the sommelier was going for show not complexity of wine which fell short of the standards of the food.
The new lighting is rather intense which means you can see everything but perhaps cuts the atmosphere too much
However overall great and will come again

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I had the opportunity to enjoy an evening with friends at Paris House this week and it truly went beyond fulfilling my expectations for an exquisite feast for the senses. Not only was the quality and taste of the food delicious but the artistic presentation was a delight to view. Each course was prepared with a layered complexity of flavor that actually made me smile as the flavors and textures revealed themselves in my mouth. And each course was wonderfully complemented by the very well selected wine pairings. Each one of the tastings was a masterpiece in itself yet also worked beautifully as part of the overall menu experience. The staff was attentive, informative, and very considerate. Thank you , Paris House, for such a truly memorable experience. I can't wait to come back!!!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

It is 12 months since we were last raving about Paris House and here we go again. We took some "foodie friends" with us and we all had a wonderful dining experience. Driving up to the restaurant through herds of beautiful deer is exquisite. The new décor is stunning and we were welcomed very warmly. We chose the 8 course dinner and added a cheese course. I ate every single thing that was put in front of me, as did everyone else. The ingredients were clearly of superb quality and each dish was lovingly prepared. The presentation of the food was exceptional and the portion size just right. The service was attentive but never overbearing, our waitress was knowledgeable and professional, a great ambassador for the Paris House brand. We are looking forward to our next visit already x

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

This is my second visit to Paris House and the new Asian inspired menu was a dream!! From my first experience a while ago a lot seems to have changed for the better!

We decided to go all out and do 10 courses and 10 wines and it was all delicious! Impossible to pick only one favourite dish.

The staff were attentive and informative without being forceful which helped with the atmosphere.

The experience was lovely, and atmosphere so much better since they have completed the refurb. It is expensive but worth if it you fancy a special evening out. Recommended for couples and groups who like a bit more of a special evening.

I will definitely be back!