“Lovely antipasti ”
Review of Veeno Bristol

Veeno Bristol
Ranked #31 of 1,792 Restaurants in Bristol
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Description: Veeno is an Italian Wine Café based in the UK serving our family produced Sicilian wines & authentic Italian spuntini. All of our wines come from our award-winning family vineyard in Sicily where 3 generations of our family have produced wine. This allows us to ensure the highest quality from the grape to the glass. We source all our cold meat cuts, breads and cheeses from Italy too.
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Visited for lunch on Good Friday and was almost empty. Not really a restaurant - mainly a wine bar - but do serve a few Italian plates. We went for the mixed meats and cheese on a board. Food was great, freshly sliced meat and a good selection of cheeses. £25 for 2 was really steep for what we got and weren't particularly generous with the bread to go with it.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I love and I mean LOVE Veeno. This place is so friendly, so amazing and really good value. I work next door and it's the perfect place to go for a lunchtime panini and glass of wine or after work for a relaxing glass of wine to unwind after a busy day.
The staff are so friendly, the service is so efficient and the food and drink is just superb. Well worth a visit. I can't recommend highly enough.

VeenoCompany, Owner at Veeno Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Ciao Amy,

Thank you very much for reviewing your time at Veeno - we really appreciate all the feedback that we get and of course it’s always lovely to read such great comments!

It’s wonderful to hear that you love Veeno and particularly that our team in the cafe always make your visits spacial - I will be sure to pass your kind words on!

I look forward to welcoming you back to Veeno again soon!

Grazie, Nino

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Visited Veeno today & enjoyed the meal deal, which was incredible value. It cost us £11 for two Parma ham & mozzarella focaccias, plus two glasses of wine!!! The food was delicious, and the wine very crisp and tasty. I will be back....& just wish it had been open when I worked upstairs!!

Ciao,

We really appreciate all the reviews that we get, so thank you very much for taking the time share your feedback with us!

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your lunch at Veeno and I look forward to welcoming you back to Veeno again soon!

Grazie, Nino

Reviewed 26 March 2017

This is a very authentic Italian wine bar. It is excellent on all fronts. The service comprises that very rare combination of friendliness, easiness, knowledge and professionalism. A bit like in Italy in fact! The wine is from their own vineyards in Sicily and is very good quality and excellent value. They have a range to suit most pockets. The food is fine for lunch or snacking at other times of the day but this isn't (and doesn't claim to be) a restaurant. Again it is excellent quality. We had the salumi platter and a Palermo panini. As far as we could make out all the food was sourced from Italy. It's been a long time since we enjoyed a lunch as much as this and we'll definitely be back.

VeenoCompany, Owner at Veeno Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Ciao Berry.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us - it’s always lovely to read such great comments!

You couldn't have used better words to explain Veeno and I am delighted to hear you loved our family-produced wines.

I look forward to seeing you in Veeno again very soon!
Nino

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

I arranged to meet a friend here, as she was making a brief stop at Temple Meads, and we wanted somewhere within walking distance. I had expected a typical Italian restaurant, but in fact, this was quite different. The main food served is cheese, cold meats, Italian bread etc... this is obviously their area of expertise as it was totally delicious and something a bit different. The coffee was also very good! Our waiter was fantastic, nothing was too much trouble. He was friendly and professional and took the time to explain what all the cheeses and meats were. I would definitely return. And best of all, it's only a very short walk from Temple Meads.

VeenoCompany, Owner at Veeno Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2017

Ciao Rachel,

It’s fantastic to hear that you enjoyed your time and that our staff made you feel so welcome!

Grazie mille,