“Easter Day ”

Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I went to eat in Cosmo for Easter day with other two friends of mine. We really enjoyed the food and the friendly staff, especially our waiters Cristian and Natalie. They gave us a great service and good vibes, entertaining us during all of experience here. All-you-can-eat formule, food from all over the world.

I really recommend this place, good price, good food and friendly environment. See you soon!

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

If you want an all you can eat restaurant that is fresh, regularly serviced (eg food replaced) offers a fresh grill as well as Chinese, Indian, Italian, salads, sushi, roast dinner to name a few, cosmo should be your only choice of venue. Having tried other all you can eat establishments and regularly returning here, I have found cosmo has the quality, whereas other places simply have the quantity. No dodgy tummy after visiting here! Definitely worth a visit!

2  Thank BristolCharlotte
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Delicious food plenty of choices and great deserts ! We left feeling very satisfied and will definitely return

3  Thank bladeoo7
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was just a birthday dinner with my friends where we had checked the website prior and headed down all prepared. The student discount area said ' please present Nus, Ucas or University/ college ID to servers'. Now this makes things confusing because even though it has clearly said college as well they said they only offer discounts to university students which is definitely not what was said on the website. Surely it should apply to Sixth formers but APPARENTLY NOT. If they could please update their website so that people do not get disappointed that would be great!!! Plus the Indian was terrible, so was most of the food do not recommend go somewhere better. xox

2  Thank journeyirisx
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We thought we would try COSMO as we felt Zaza Bazaar had gone down hill a little. After eating there on Sunday we won't be going back to COSMO again. The choice is not as large as the choice at Zaza's. I'm a vegetarian and I was hard pressed to find enough to eat, apart from the desserts. I tried some indian curry first of all. That was okay, would have liked it a bit hotter temperature wise. Then I fancied the pizza, but the margarita pizza was completely burnt so I got some chips and garlic bread. Then went back later for pizza and the same burnt offering was still there. It should never have been served at all it was so black. I looked for a salad bar, and apart from a few bits which looked like they complimented the sushi counter and were mixed together ingredients, I didn't find any salad.
We were seated close to several large groups and it was a bit manic. I am surprised at the amount of children who are allowed to make such a mess on the floor, it was a bit disgusting to be honest. £2.99 for bottomless soda which was a choice of about 5 different ones. That was a bit steep I thought.
We paid £14.99 each for the buffet. That was more than enough for what we actually ate.