“My birthday celebration ”
Review of Opa Bristol

Opa Bristol
Ranked #169 of 1,843 Restaurants in Bristol
Price range: US$28 - US$45
Description: Welcome to OPA restaurant!OPA restaurant is a place where memories are created. Memories of family meals and festive gatherings. Memories of laughter, joy, love and enduring moments. Memories of tastes and flavours made by the best cooks in the world/our mothers! You see, for us Greeks, food is not just a plate on the table. lt is about people coming together to cherish special times, share though
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Went to Opa to celebrate my birthday with 10 other friends and had the best time ever. All the staffs including the manager were very friendly and such a great host.
The food was amazing and good price but the prosseco was quite expensive.. about £35 for a bottle.
Great atmosphere!! Will definitely go back in there. Well done guys, keep it up.
Lucimara x

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I have had dinner yesterday with mt girlfriend.On arrival we were invited for a cocktail at the bar before going to our table.I had to pay for them which I dont think its reasonable since we were invited to the bar as the table wasnt ready so they should have been complimentary, I am a meeting and events manager in a nearby hotel and this is one of the main rules when directing guests to the bar.
Food is great and so is the atmosphere.
staff is good but lacks communication as we were asked for water two or three times with different waiters.
I think its a bit overpriced but overall it was a good experience.
Will return one of these days
Thanks

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Visited here and had starters of spinach and feta cheese with all the herbs and extra virgin olive oil.

Moussaka with mushrooms and oregano,thyme herbs,cress and extra virgin olive oil.

Just water to wash down.

Good staff and lovely place but found it a bit dark inside.

Would return..

Reviewed 19 March 2018

This was one of the better dining experiences that I have had in a very long time. From the moment I walked in, I was blown away by the decor. You really feel like you've stepped onto a Greek island. It is very swanky!

We were a group of circa 10, and after having a drink at the bar, we were escorted to our table upstairs, near the kitchen (which is partly open, so it makes for a nice view). Whilst waiting for our starters, we had a magician come to our table and blow our minds with his amazing tricks! It really was something to behold! This set the mood nicely and once the magic was over, we were served our starters. Overall, the food was not outstanding, it was decent as opposed to amazing, but certainly enjoyable.

Whilst having our dinner, all of a sudden the lights were dimmed and traditional Greek music started playing, and before we knew it, the waiters and waitresses started dancing in traditional Greek fashion (horos, I believe it is called). This was amazing to watch, but to top it off, plates were being smashed against the wall and we were allowed to get involved in all of this, too!

All of the above ensured that it was a memorable dining experience. If I were to find myself in Bristol again, I would look to visit once more. Other than that, I would certainly recommend this place to anyone looking for a Greek meal in Bristol.

Cudos to the Opa team for their entertainment and service.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

If you are looking for a Greek restaurant, this really is the one! Fantastic setting, amazing food and the staff were totally awsome, nothing was too much trouble and their compassion and care for my elderly in-laws was second to none, so thank you Opa will most certainly be back for more. :o)