“Amazing food and a fab restaurant”

Pipal Tree Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 1,680 Restaurants in Bristol
Price range: US$1 - US$19
Neighbourhood: Easton
Description: My family and I are life long 'Bristolians' and more importantly 'Eastonians' and it is through this lens we aim to give back to the local community which has provided so much for me and my young family. We look forward to providing Easton, first of all with Punjabi cuisine with a unique British fusion flavour, and in time to come, the whole of Bristol and beyond. With over 20 years as a senior chef and extensive experience in the catering industry, I know this will show in my hospitality as well as the cuisine I provide for a great experience!
Reviewed 2 June 2021

Service was amazing. Food was fabulous. Was the perfect meal out with some friends!! Would 100% recommend

Date of visit: June 2021
1  Thank ameliaw747
Write a reviewReviews (1,033)

Reviewed 1 June 2021 via mobile

We wanted to try something near gran who lives in Kingswood but a little different. I booked on the basis that the reviews commented on how friendly the service is and good the food is and because it wouldn’t be generic Indian cuisine. We were not disappointed. So lovely to be served by brother, sister and mother team with so much information about the history of the dishes. My 14 and 16 ASD daughter and daughter with Tourette’s both scoffed their prawns down (learning to shell them) and chicken curries and I loved my clam and mussel starter and enjoyed pork belly roast and gran the chicken supreme. A gentler Indian - Punjabi style, not heavily spiced but flavoursome and more rustic in style. We were really made to feel welcome which is so important. Thank you Dhillon and family for a thoroughly enjoyable evening tonight.

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank Rosie B
Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

Amazing tasty food!!! Full of flavours!!! Great service with lovely staff and very helpful! Would definitely recommend :)

1  Thank georgiae766
Reviewed 30 May 2021

My work colleagues and I were treated to a delicious meal from the Pipal Tree on Friday. The food was absolutely gorgeous, particularly the Dahl. We were all very happy and satisfied. Would definitely eat from here again.

1  Thank rebeccabC9896EG
Reviewed 30 May 2021 via mobile

Very nice, tasty Indian food. Lovely family run restaurant. The dhal and dhay pakoree was great. Thanks

1  Thank ckaur595