“Delicious food, great portions! ”

The Real Greek - Bristol
Ranked #130 of 1,832 Restaurants in Bristol
Price range: US$13 - US$15
Description: From the naturally smoked Taramasalata, to the hand-wrapped Dolmades - we take Mediterranean food seriously! Our food is all about sharing and having fun, so bring your friends and family and experience Mediterranean food The Real Greek way...
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Went here with 8 family members, they had a table with enough space for us. Service was prompt and friendly, had the Greek alpha omega lager which I would recommend! Ordered flatbreads with humous for starters, amazing taste with a perfect amount of olive oil (also olive oil on the tables). The mains were delicious, had a lunchtime deal which was cheap (around £8), chicken skewers with rice, flatbreads, salad and tzatziki. Best Greek food I've eaten for sure, with greek portions (big). Would highly recommend!

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Dishes are dedicated and presented like a “after tea” style, really tasty.. we also ordered desserts and coffee after enjoying the main course.. great experience! I would recommend it to my friends and relatives! Staffs in this restaurant are nice and friendly! Had a great time with my friends yesterday!

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Absoloutley loved it, after visiting greece with my friend a couple times i found a new love for there food and in bristol i have not found any place like it ben our waitor was very warming and attentive, all of the staff were happy and bubbly which gave off a great atmosphere we got talked through the menu and introduced to some new things like the mountain tea! I loved it, you have to try this if you visit and the food was presented nicely and tasted like it did in greece will deffinetaly be back again soon!

Reviewed 27 December 2017

We went there recently and ordered some Meze to share. the food arrived promptly and was very good. The atmosphere was relaxed and we thought the price was reasonable.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

I've visited The Real Greek in December with some friends for an evening dinner. We all have been Greece before and loved the food. We haven't booked before, and the restaurant was packed when we arrived, so we had to wait a bit. We were welcomed with a big smile at the door and been offered a drink in the bar, while we were waiting for our table.
Even though the place was full, the service was fantastic, our waiter was very attentive and helpful, explained all the dishes we weren't familiar with.
The food was amazing, full of flavour, and I felt like I was back in Corfu. I had a selection of small mezzes what I shared with my friends. It's a good way to taste a lot of different food and still be full. The Greek music was a perfect addition for the atmosphere.
The selection of wines are great as well and it's good to see that most of them are from Greece.
The only thing I can complaint about is the cold weather, what killed my holiday mood as soon as I left the restaurant.

Definitely will be back, and will recommend it to all of my friends