“Absolutely fabulous amazing ”
Review of Athena Restaurant

Athena Restaurant
Ranked #316 of 1,795 Restaurants in Bristol
Price range: US$22 - US$33
Description: Authentic Greek restaurant serving fresh greek and european good using fresh and local produce. We are vegetarian and vegan friendly.
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food had aubergine starter amazing so good and garlic mushroom, kleftiko so yummy , the baklava was one of the best I have ever tasted, definitely return, highly recommended. Advise to book because very busy, all tables were full the reason because the food is so good.

3  Thank Max K

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Some work colleagues and I decided to try Athena for a night our. We all agreed at the end we had a pleasant experience. The restaurant is in a great location and we all enjoyed the food here, particularly the wine menu!

2  Thank Gabby H
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

I'll be going back here. For a start nice and close to home. This is fairly new replacing Flour and Ash who didn't last long.
As you'd expect the menu is Greek oriented but clearly there are blurred lines with Italian. Not especially expensive, mains around the £15 mark.
Staff are unobtrusive yet still attentive.
I really liked the ambience and feel of the place. Very relaxing but still with a buzz. Was certainly very popular the night we were there.
I strongly recommend. Except for the Greek lager; that stuff was an insult to my tastebuds!!

2  Thank Richard M
Reviewed 11 April 2018

Cannot fault this restaurant. Went with some friends while on a stay in Bristol and enjoyed my time here thoroughly. Will be stopping by again when I return to Bristol for sure!

3  Thank crashingtiger
Reviewed 10 April 2018

We decided to have a quick lunch here one day and decided to go to Athena. While it was a quick visit, my wife and I enjoyed your restaurant very much and will be looking forward to coming back again soon!

3  Thank Diraj P