- the bed had a great mattress and nice bedding
- the windows in the room can be opened
-the exterior and interior of the hotel has telltale signs of a mildew problem. Our bathroom window was blackened by mildew despite the fact that the window could be opened.
- The room is so small that there is only a small built-in closet, a bed and a desk. This is usually not a problem as we don't spend much time in the room on trips but we had no room for any of our stuff. The desk is covered with a kettle, mugs, coffees and tea selections, a cafetiere, a radio, fresh fruit and papers from the hotel. We lived out of the suitcase for the weekend.
- There are only three electrical outlets in the room and they are not located next to the bed. We had to unplug the kettle, radio and TV in order to charge our devices. This meant getting our of bed at night to check the time.
- Wifi did not work in our room. We connected to the network but there was no internet access. The television was out of order as well.
I honestly do not understand the good reviews of this hotel and we will not stay here again.
- Free Wifi