“Roast of roasts.”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Amazing food, fantastic service and great venue. Catered our large group with ease. What a treat!.....

1  Thank Tom M

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Amazing food, amazing service. All the staff made us feel extremely welcome and made the birthday roast memorable. Especially Jem who was a Gem and went the extra mile.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Went for Bottomless Brunch here yesterday and it was faultless. Super friendly and attentive staff. Food was delicious and our glasses were never empty. Great atmosphere. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I booked bottomless brunch here for myself and 2 friends to celebrate one of their birthdays on a Saturday in May. Just to warn you getting a booking for the bottomless brunch is no easy task, I was redialling for 45 minutes before getting through on the release date for bookings 2 months in advance! I will say though it was totally worth that hassle!

We arrived to be taken downstairs to a dimly lit basement which was very cosy and intimate. To our surprise it was sparse with tables and they hadn't squashed you in like cattle which I think was what we expected.

The menus are explained to you, you can have a sober bottomless brunch with soft drinks, the classic which has bottomless prosecco or the more expensive option which included additional alcoholic treats.

We all opted for the classic and the waiter recommended ordering 3 plates each of food at a time. It is a tapas style of small plates so you can taste lots of different things. This is also bottomless....so it's like being a child in a sweet shop where you can have people cook you delicious things and solidly top up your prosecco for 2 hours.....I'm not sure this isn't too far from what heaven is.

There were 2 waiting staff downstairs where we were seated and this covered 3 tables. Your prosecco was topped up constantly, sometimes even after one sip they'd be over....just brilliant!

The food was all fresh to order and it was dreamy. I loved the hot mackerel and avocado bagel it was to die for as was everything we tried (and then tried again and again)

We had a young male waiter and in all my years of going to restaurants I can happily say he offered the best service I have ever encountered. He spent time talking to us throughout the 2 hours and by the end it felt like we knew him. He was a revelation in himself.

We all agreed this was the best experience we had, had in years and we were sad when our 2 hours came to an end.

I cannot recommend this place and this experience enough. I want to do it every weekend! Thank you for making 3 ladies very happy

1  Thank Heidibirman
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I would like to give this place 5 stars but one waitress let us down massively. We went to celebrate our friend's 28th. Booked months in advance and were very excited about having our bottomless brunch. The only time slot we could get was 10am, which we were fine with. The food was delicious, the service was impeccable. By 12 our bottomless time was done so we proceeded to the garden area after spending well over £500. We were merry but polite. Not a single person was inappropriate but one waitress criticised endlessly. She made us feel unwelcome despite being polite but happy. She ruined our experience for no reason. If you do not want tipsy people being happy but polite then do not offer bottomless prosecco. Feel like this place is confused and should be grateful for the polite but up for it party they invite to the venue. Everything was perfect except for one member of staff. Poor employment.

2  Thank Siobhan K