Holiday Inn Express Bristol - North(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$74
Bristol Marriott Hotel City Centre(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$71
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$85
  • Pool
US$57
US$54
US$77
US$71
  • Restaurant
Novotel Bristol Centre(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$69
US$80
Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$60
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

YHA Bristol(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$58
  • Bar/Lounge
Glanville Guest House(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$58
  • Breakfast included
1,396 results
All reviewsroll top bathmonsoon showersugar houseveuve clicquotfree standing bathwalk in showerhuge showerlovely hotellimited parkingsunday nightstandard roombirthday treatmini barcoffee machinelarge roomcolston hallcooked breakfast
Reviewed 25 March 2016

Fantastic surrounding, (over) attentive staff, food is very good and does not disappoint. A little pricy for the food, but when the surroundings are taken into account it is fair. Perhaps a touch ostentatious and staff might be a little more welcoming. But I am being very picky - I would go again.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

This is a really pleasant hotel which serves good food at reasonable prices. Ideal for business with good facilities. The rooms are really nice with ample space and really good bathroom facilities. I would recommend the rooms on level 3 as they come with balconies as well.

Worth a stay and ideal for couples as well.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2016

My surprise birthday was marred at the beginning, we arrived at the Bar we all took our seats and ordered our drinks, well after an eternity and 3 complaints from 3 different members of my party, we did get the drinks. We then went to a private dinning room upstairs, where we ate an excellent meal, served by a very helpful chap. The organisation of this party was arranged by my daughter with an helpful member of the staff.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

A good location for central Bristol, I'm not sure I'd stay for pleasure though.The staff weren't very helpful
regarding the lack of parking and offered no help
with our luggage. The building is interesting, we paid for an upgrade but sadly ended up in a badly lit room with little natural light which felt quite clostrophobic. The breakfast menu was interesting I chose the healthy breakfast,disappointingly the carrot & Ginger sausage hadn't been warmed properly, I suspect it had been frozen.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2016

I hosted a dinner party for a large group of friends, i hired the Janneau Bar and Christie's Library for the evening. This space is ideal for a dinner party, it has a great atmosphere, its large but still warm and intimate, it's also great that there are two separate areas to the space.
The events manager couldn't have been more helpful with creating the perfect evening for us, the bar staff and waiters were very attentive and such lovely guys, they worked so hard to make everything seamless.
On our request the bar manager created a bespoke cocktail for us which we had as an aperitif in the Janneau bar, it was an extra thing for them to do but they really enjoyed coming up with a cocktail to fit the theme and it was a great and delicious personal touch.
The food was absolutely delicious, all my guests said how lovely it was.
I will without a doubt return if I am hosting a dinner in Bristol again, I couldn't recommend this place enough!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends