“Fantastic meal, good value for money ”
Review of La Mediterranean

La Mediterranean
Ranked #223 of 1,847 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

An excellent meal and very good value for money. Portions of a good size and a variety of choices on the menu. Attentive, enthusiastic staff. The service was speedy as I was on my own, although I didn't feel as though they wanted to rush me out to make way for the next people. I will definitely return when next in Bristol.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

We had no expectations, but my daughter having recently moved to Southville, we liked the look of the displayed menu.
We were unable to get a table on Saturday, but persevered and got a table this evening. Oh what a delight! The service was impeccable, delightful waiter, and the food, totally delicious, exactly what we wanted!
We shall certainly come again.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

I order from La Mediterranean every Thursday after I go swimming and have it for lunch on a Friday, it's massively delicious, really good prices and such a nice break from pretentious hipster places with disappointing food!

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

I had to write a review about La Mediterranean as I believe it to be an undiscovered gem in Bristol. The food is wonderful here and whenever we go we always have a mixed mezze or vegetarian mezze which is amazing. They offer great potion sizes and I am always full up after eating there. I can be quite picky with what I like to eat but the staff here are always happy to swap items of the mezze for ones I like. Staff are always happy and polite and I always enjoy going there.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

We went here for a meal with my parents. I must say that it exceeded my expectations. The food was fantastic and portions were large. The restaurant is quite small and you do need to book a table. None of us could eat all of our main meal and the staff were very accommodating in proving cartons to take our food home. I also managed to order a dessert to take away. I recommend this to anyone ho wants nice food at reasonable prices.