“Good Value/Authentic food with great service”
Review of La Mediterranean

La Mediterranean
Ranked #225 of 1,813 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 27 April 2017

My son and I popped in one early evening mid-week for the 1st time. I really liked the menu but he was sold on the milkshake option to be honest. The milkshakes were great, made fresh to order. We shared a starter of Garlic Bread, which was OK. However, our mains were very generous and tasty. I only ordered a chicken wrap as I wanted to have baklava for dessert. The portion was so generous, both of us had to leave the chips. The baklava was lush. It was quiet by the waitress had the balance right of being help and amenable but not overbearing. We will be back with my partner as I'm keen to try their other dishes now. My only tiny criticism was that I would rather have normal chips than steak.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

The people were most welcoming and we enjoyed our vegetarian meal. Not many diners in the restaurant but this did not deter from our enjoyment.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

My family and I love this restaurant, we visit regularly.

The focus of this restaurant is purely the excellent, authentic and delicious food. The chef is also the owner and truly cares about providing quality food to his customers.

My favourite dish is the chef's special, which is a mix of different meats, rice and sauces. All cooked in a Turkish/Mediterranean style. Delicious.

I would highly recommend this restaurant for dinner with a good bottle of one of their reasonably priced red wines.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

An excellent meal and very good value for money. Portions of a good size and a variety of choices on the menu. Attentive, enthusiastic staff. The service was speedy as I was on my own, although I didn't feel as though they wanted to rush me out to make way for the next people. I will definitely return when next in Bristol.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

We had no expectations, but my daughter having recently moved to Southville, we liked the look of the displayed menu.
We were unable to get a table on Saturday, but persevered and got a table this evening. Oh what a delight! The service was impeccable, delightful waiter, and the food, totally delicious, exactly what we wanted!
We shall certainly come again.